Thread: So we are -9 1/2 Turkeynite

So we are -9 1/2 Turkeynite

Do we take it down to the last min.? Or is it a blowout like last year?

[QUOTE=bigmoe;3828544]Do we take it down to the last min.? Or is it a blowout like last year?[/QUOTE]

We've been saying that this is the week that we will blowout a team (lions,browns,texans) and then as we all know it goes to OT or the last min...so i don't even know anymore which jets team will show up on Thursday

Blowout

Bengals are a team that are dying to quit, the short week and travel makes this an extremely tough game for them

[QUOTE=bigmoe;3828544]Do we take it down to the last min.? Or is it a blowout like last year?[/QUOTE]

Dude, I could care less about the spread.

[b]JUST WIN THE FUKIN' GAME!![/b] (sorry for the Caps, Stokes. I know how much you hate that. :D )

This is a Must-win game if only for the fact that there's no way in hell that the Lions will beat the Pats next week. Plus, do you really want the Pats to be leading the Division when the Jets meet them in Foxboro?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vin;3828569]Dude, I could care less about the spread.

[b]JUST WIN THE FUKIN' GAME!![/b] (sorry for the Caps, Stokes. I know how much you hate that. :D )

This is a Must-win game if only for the fact that there's no way in hell that the Lions will beat the Pats next week. Plus, do you really want the Pats to be leading the Division when the Jets meet them in Foxboro?[/QUOTE]

There is no way in hell that the Bills will beat the Bengals.
    There is no way in hell that the Cowboys will beat the Giants.
    There is no way in hell that the Browns will beat the Patriots.
    There is no way in hell that the Browns will beat the Saints.
    There is no way in hell that the Rams will beat the Chargers.

Sorry...I don't buy into locks this season. No team is immune.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3828630]There is no way in hell that the Bills will beat the Bengals.

Sorry...I don't buy into locks this season. No team is immune.[/QUOTE]

You got that right! :yes:

Bengals 3
    Jets 80

[QUOTE=nycdan;3828630]There is no way in hell that the Bills will beat the Bengals.

Sorry...I don't buy into locks this season. No team is immune.[/QUOTE]

Wait so you really think that Detroit will beat an On-fire Pats team?

really?

REALLY?

That would be an upset of monstrous proportions.

the key to the Jets winning is whether or not by Thursday Schitthead finds out about the Bengals losing 3 starters in their secondary.

if he does find out then the Jets run the ball 75% of the time on Thursday night and the Jets score only 19 points on 4 FGs.

if he does not find out then the Jets score over 30 points.

[QUOTE=Vin;3828731]Wait so you really think that Detroit will beat an On-fire Pats team?

really?

REALLY?

That would be an upset of monstrous proportions.[/QUOTE]

Nobody thought Cleveland would beat New England a couple weeks back, never mind stomp them. If there's one thing to learn from this season thus far, it's that there is no such thing as a lock game.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3828749]Nobody thought Cleveland would beat New England a couple weeks back, never mind stomp them. If there's one thing to learn from this season thus far, it's that there is no such thing as a lock game.[/QUOTE]

That's true. Even the "bad teams" are given the "Good" teams a run for their money.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have PARITY.

[QUOTE=Vin;3828755]That's true. Even the "bad teams" are given the "Good" teams a run for their money.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have PARITY.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Detroit can score and New England isn't as good on the road. I'll wait until that's game over before I say the Pats have that one won.