Thread: Santonio on ESPN First take, gets cut off by car on the road...

Jets Insider VIP

Santonio on ESPN First take, gets cut off by car on the road...

While being interviewed on his blue tooth, you hear him abruptly stop the car, honk, and he goes "whoa... whew...wow... this guy just cut right in front of me"

DAMN YOU ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long ago, John Feinstein was on the local DC PM drivetime show "Sports Reporters" and doing the usual call-in-from-road-via-cellphone thing.

All of a sudden he screams like a girl, then goes silent.

Turns out he had hit another car.

No injuries or anything major, but an interesting moment of sport talk radio.

[QUOTE=SBIII;3829313]While being interviewed on his blue tooth, you hear him abruptly stop the car, honk, and he goes "whoa... whew...wow... this guy just cut right in front of me"

DAMN YOU ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I heard it, too. I couldn't believe it.

This stuff happens to me all the time. I especially hate the douchebags who want road revenge if you pass them. He's driving in Jersey, so no surprise there. Way too many car on the road in NJ.

You should NEVER talk on the phone while your driving. A study was done and it totally eliminates your peripheral vision whether you have bluetooth or not. It is responsible for a HUGE amount of deaths every year. Do yourself a favor and pull over if you need to talk. Maybe think about all the kids that have been killed in the past year and how many lives have been ruined. It's just a totally selfish thing. Sorry, my rant is over. As you can see this topic drives me nuts because I've had a few close calls with people as well that were on a cell phone and weren't paying attention.