Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben clocked.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Big Ben clocked.

Didnt see this posted.

Richard Seymour.... boom goes the dynamite.

Ben goes down like a little girl.

Loloz

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TErnJs3RalE[/url]

All Pro
    Seymour is probably going to be fined or suspended but the truth is that Ben went after him. I don't blame Seymour one bit.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Now thats old school football.

QB comes up on a Defensive player jawing, D-player shows him what time it is.

:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3829416]Seymour is probably going to be fined or suspended but the truth is that Ben went after him. I don't blame Seymour one bit.[/QUOTE]

I thought he brushed him as he was going high five Foster and Seymour lashed out.

Hall Of Fame
    That was clealy a flop by our drunken rapist. You can tell he pushed off Seymour's body to make himself go down.

He went down like Danzig.

Maybe Seymour has a sister.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;3829423]I thought he brushed him as he was going high five Foster and Seymour lashed out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm wrong but it looked to me like he was going over to talk trash and that he put his hands on him.

I read an interesting article from somewhere (or maybe a TV profile) that said that before his bike accident he didn't have the kinds of problems in his personal life that he has had since then. The thesis of the article was that he suffered a damaged frontal lobe of his head/brain, the portion of the brain that deals with impulse control. It might explain the alleged rape scenarios. It might also explain his getting in the face of a three hundred pound beast.

I saw that and i think that perv deserved every bit of it. Real brave rammin' his mouth off on national TV, on a football field, behind the safety of officials and a spot light. I bet he wouldnt have sh!t to say on the street.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3829436]Maybe I'm wrong but it looked to me like he was going over to talk trash and that he put his hands on him.

I read an interesting article from somewhere (or maybe a TV profile) that said that before his bike accident he didn't have the kinds of problems in his personal life that he has had since then. The thesis of the article was that he suffered a damaged frontal lobe of his head/brain, the portion of the brain that deals with impulse control. It might explain the alleged rape scenarios. It might also explain his getting in the face of a three hundred pound beast.[/QUOTE]

Lmao...you are probably right, I looked at it quick.

Either way, I enjoyed it.:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JJJetfan;3829433]He went down like Danzig.

Maybe Seymour has a sister.[/QUOTE]

Haha... and sad in the same breath thinking of Big Clown's spare time routine...

Nice flop by Big Ben. That said, Lagarette Blount has a stiffer right hook than Seymour.

Jets Insider VIP
    What is this, soccer?

Looks like Ben dropped to draw a flag. Bad acting.

[QUOTE=innerjet;3829474]Looks like Ben dropped to draw a flag. Bad acting.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Ben dropped to draw a flag. GREAT acting. (He got the flag).

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3829436]The thesis of the article was that he suffered a damaged frontal lobe of his head/brain, the portion of the brain that deals with impulse control. It might explain the alleged rape scenarios. It might also explain his getting in the face of a three hundred pound beast.[/QUOTE]
    the only problem with that is Ben acts more like Chief then McMurphy post lobotomy lol

[IMG]http://www.wowowow.com/files/imagecache/600x400/slideshow/2009_0416_variety_cukoos_nest_nicholson_sampson.jpg[/IMG]

All I know is if they drug tested Seymour right now, he would be suspended. That was Roid Rage.

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3829416]Seymour is probably going to be fined or suspended but the truth is that Ben went after him. I don't blame Seymour one bit.[/QUOTE]

Seymour was sending a message. The way Raiders offense(IE Qbs + right side of Oline) were playing they weren't coming back yesterday. Very dissaponiting performance yesterday overall but there was defintely some small positives. Raiders defintely have found their LT for the next decade. This jared Veldheer gets better every single game and the sky the limit how good he can become. Veldheer and gallery form a nasty duo on the left side.

The time is now to even if it might cause you a shot at playoffs this year, to start building the Oline now. Bruce Campbell going to be a stud. Its time to give him as much experience now. Khalif barnes can be the answer whether its at Rg or RT.(depending where campbell ends up) . Only position they can't do anything about now is center, That is going to have to come in the draft next year.

Lets face facts Cooper carlisle and Langston Walker are both on borrow time.
    They both are stealing valueable playing time away from players that can be the guys that take the oline to that next level.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 11-22-2010 at 11:19 PM.

All League
    [IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/3d/You_just_got_pwned.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Seymour was only fined $25K and the Steelers (specifically Harrison) are pissed about it.

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/20864/was-25k-fine-enough-for-seymour[/url]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3830466]Seymour was only fined $25K and the Steelers (specifically Harrison) are pissed about it.

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/20864/was-25k-fine-enough-for-seymour[/url][/QUOTE]

Harrison is the league's dirtiest player at the moment...should keep his mouth shut.