Thread: Did Phil Muschnick Reference the SAR Call in Today's Column?

Hall Of Fame

Did Phil Muschnick Reference the SAR Call in Today's Column?

Didn't hear the call, but sounds familiar.

[QUOTE]Kay, Francesa up to old tix tricks

EVEN in the offseason Michael Kay and Mike Francesa should stop the haughty rationalizing of ticket prices in new Yankee Stadium. If they think that thousands of tickets at $300-$2,500 per seat per game are logically priced -- as opposed to an attempt to gouge -- then just say so.

For years, on Yankees radio and then TV, Kay would jump up and down: "Another sellout in Yankee Stadium!"

[B][I]Incidentally, the funniest phone call of the week came from a fellow who complained to Francesa about conditions in the upper deck of PSL Stadium. Francesa had no idea what he was talking about.

The caller was the last to know that Front Row Francesa would never be caught even looking at an upper deck. Upper decks are beneath him.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

:dunno:

[url]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/micro_phonies_2beRQW2IsigyO26mRqZHwO/1[/url]

I represent SAR, as his media agent. We want a residual payment from the FatBoy's show, as "our" call-in is increasing his ratings...

No there were a lot of calls about the stadium last week. SAR would never complain about the upper deck. He would never sit up there.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3829493]No there were a lot of calls about the stadium last week. SAR would never complain about the upper deck. He would never sit up there.[/QUOTE]

No, he just complains about the people that sit there.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

That wasnt the call...SAR's call was the one where he insisted the PSL's were all sold out giving Fatty the opportunity to jump all over him, which he promptly did.