BUFFALO

New England
    @Detroit
    [B][COLOR="red"]New York Jets[/COLOR][/B]
    @CHICAGO
    GREEN BAY
    @Buffalo
    MIAMI

I don't know if we can win at Pitt and at Chicago. This is going to be very very difficult for the Jets to win the division and very well might come down who wins on December 6th.

Jets have to get their ass in gear and start playing complete games if they want a shot. They are not going to get 2nd chances against opponents like the Steelers, Patriots and Bears.

Iam MUCH more worried about the Bills then Iam the Bears. The Bears arent any good.

All League
    [QUOTE=Cack89;3829524]Iam MUCH more worried about the Bills then Iam the Bears. The Bears arent any good.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say the Bears are no good, but I would agree about the Bills, luckily we get them in our house, and the Pats have to go up there...

All League
    2 of the Bears losses have come at home. I agree with Cack99 about fearing the Bills game more than the Bears.

The Bears are a MUCH better team than the Bills. They have a VERY VERY good defense

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Cack89;3829524]Iam MUCH more worried about the Bills then Iam the Bears. The Bears arent any good.[/QUOTE]

I agree that the Bears are anything but scary, but I also am not losing sleep over BUF. they suck.

There's basically 2 games left that i see deciding the division and our seeding in the playoffs. NE and PIT. PIT is 2-4 over their last 4 games, stop the run, and we can win there.

Dec 6th is really shaping up to be playoff Caliber game. It'll be a nice preview of how prepared this Coaching staff and team is to play for all the king's gold.

I'd be very disappointed if we were 13-3 or 12-4 and NOT winning the division.

All League
    What's it going to take for people to stop downing Chicago? They aren't a bad team at all and they might have the best defense in the league. The Bills? Give me a freakin' break. They've beaten two bottom five teams.

Hall Of Fame
    There are no gimmies in the NFL.

In terms, however, of teams we are better than versus teams the Patriots are better than, I think that we are better than every team on our schedule except maybe the Patriots and the Steelers. I think the Patriots are better than every team on their remaining schedule except maybe us.

As fantastic as this season has gone, we have no room to breathe.

All League
    [QUOTE=The Paranoid Jet;3829575]There are no gimmies in the NFL.

In terms, however, of teams we are better than versus teams the Patriots are better than, I think that we are better than every team on our schedule except maybe the Patriots and the Steelers. I think the Patriots are better than every team on their remaining schedule except maybe us.

As fantastic as this season has gone, we have no room to breathe.[/QUOTE]

This is why I think our chances at the division are slim to none unless we beat the Pats again. And they are nearly impossible to beat at home with Brady running the show. That's why, objectively, I think NE will still win the East.

Seeing how NE controlled Pitt and Indy recently, it's imaginable that GB will lay down at Foxboro, like they choked against Miami.

Our recent trend of Cinderella wins over garbage teams proves we can easily lose to anybody, anytime.

On the bright side, Cleveland's four quarter assraping of NE proves we can put it all together too, if we really want it.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3829582]This is why I think our chances at the division are slim to none unless we beat the Pats again. And they are nearly impossible to beat at home with Brady running the show. That's why, objectively, I think NE will still win the East.[/QUOTE]

+1 Bottom line is, we MUST win at Foxboro on Dec. 6th.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3829582]This is why I think our chances at the division are slim to none unless we beat the Pats again. And they are nearly impossible to beat at home with Brady running the show. That's why, objectively, I think NE will still win the East.[/QUOTE]

Pats game is shaping up to be SO pivotal - assuming both teams win on Thursday, if we win in NE we go ahead on record AND on head-to-head tie breaker. Lose, and we go behind on record, and level on head -to-head tie breaker AND divisional tie breaker.

Pats will obviously be favoured due to home field, and probably on recent performances too. But whichever team wins that matchup then controls their own destiny.

Bring it on! (But beat the Bengals first :)).

Jets Insider VIP

Objectively speaking, the Jets are better than the Pats.

The Pats defense is attrocious. Their passing defense is second worst in the NFL.

I don't understand why people think they'll beat Cutler and Rodgers.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3829517]New York Jets

CINCINNATI
    [B][COLOR="Red"]@New England[/COLOR][/B]
    MIAMI
    @Pittsburgh
    @Chicago
    BUFFALO

New England
    @Detroit
    [B][COLOR="red"]New York Jets[/COLOR][/B]
    @CHICAGO
    GREEN BAY
    @Buffalo
    MIAMI[/QUOTE]

We have three "hard" and three "easy" games. Hard will be New England, @ Pitt and @ Chicago. Miami and Buff should be hard only in the "Division rival" way that sometimes happens. Cinci should be "easy", as they are a broken team at this point.

New England has two "hard", one moderate and three "easy" games. Hard fo rthem should be us, and @ Chicago. Green Bay is moderate for them. As with us, Miami/Buff is hard only as Div. Rivals. Detriot should be a cakewalk for them.

We have to beat Cincy (9-2)

Obviously, we have to beat New England first and foremost, and secure the tie-breaker. (10-2)

We then have to beat Miami and Buffalo (12 wins total). Yes, that would be 6-0 in the Division.

That makes Pittsburgh and Chicago irrelevant, unless Pitt somehow ties us for best in AFC and there is a tie-breaker issue for home-field advantage.

Best Cinci (2-8), New England (8-2), Miami (5-5, on their #3 QB) and Buffalo (2-8). Thats the challenge we face now. Three of them have a combined record of 9-22 at current.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to beat Pitt and Chi too! 14-2 has such a nice ring to it, dare we to dream....

[QUOTE=JetStream;3829528]I wouldn't say the Bears are no good, but I would agree about the Bills, luckily we get them in our house, and the Pats have to go up there...[/QUOTE]

Playing the Bills on their field will not be easy.
    Pats do not have a great pass rush/ secondary is suspect
    Bad weather could be an equalizer, that game is no gimme on the road.

Packers play in cold weather so a trip to the Razor should be no big deal for Rogers & the gang. Right now Packers are easily the most COMPLETE team that the Pats will play other than the Jets.

Colts had zero run game! I mean ZERO.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know why people are sleeping on the Packers versus the Pat's pathetic pass defense.

The Pack play well defensively also, and they have a way better defense than the Pats.

[QUOTE=SMC;3829603]

I don't understand why people think they'll beat Cutler and Rodgers.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? NE just beat Ben and Manning.

[QUOTE=SMC;3829612]I don't know why people are sleeping on the Packers versus the Pat's pathetic pass defense.

The Pack play well defensively also, and they have a way better defense than the Pats.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the Pats beat up on a great Steelers defense. Tom Brady will find a way to beat up on any defense.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3829607]We have three "hard" and three "easy" games. Hard will be New England, @ Pitt and @ Chicago. Miami and Buff should be hard only in the "Division rival" way that sometimes happens. Cinci should be "easy", as they are a broken team at this point.

New England has two "hard", one moderate and three "easy" games. Hard fo rthem should be us, and @ Chicago. [B]Green Bay is moderate for them. [/B] As with us, Miami/Buff is hard only as Div. Rivals. Detriot should be a cakewalk for them.

We have to beat Cincy (9-2)

Obviously, we have to beat New England first and foremost, and secure the tie-breaker. (10-2)

We then have to beat Miami and Buffalo (12 wins total). Yes, that would be 6-0 in the Division.

That makes Pittsburgh and Chicago irrelevant, unless Pitt somehow ties us for best in AFC and there is a tie-breaker issue for home-field advantage.

Best Cinci (2-8), New England (8-2), Miami (5-5, on their #3 QB) and Buffalo (2-8). Thats the challenge we face now. Three of them have a combined record of 9-22 at current.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to beat Pitt and Chi too! 14-2 has such a nice ring to it, dare we to dream....[/QUOTE]

Completely disagree on this. Green Bay is playing better than any team in the league right now.
    There weakness is running the ball & their Oline is average
    BUT
    1- They are a cold weather team
    2- Aaron Rogers vs Pats weak pass rush & secondary, I'll take that matchup any day of the week.
    3- Clay Mathews! Huge headache for Matt Light, guy can change a game by himself if Packers have a lead late.

Buffalo will be no picnic if they play in an ice storm, you never know.