Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Carton on WFAN...hoax Jet fan

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Craig Carton on WFAN...hoax Jet fan

Anyone listen to Boomer & Carton the last few weeks? Carton has been going bad on the Jets incessantly, last week stating they're the worst 7-2 team in the league..& getting p*sed at Rex for trying to get the fans more involved...then he's up the Giants a$$es, claiming they'd beat the Eagles- he's just a hoax, & a whiny b*tch one at that...prolly has alot to do with the Jets organization acting as if WFAN doesnt exist.

** Carton also claims to be a Mets fan but roots for the Yankees in the playoffs.....hoax

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe someone took the time to type that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can you listen to those tools?

I find their whole ****ck ****ing unbearable.

1050 for life.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused....why listen to him then?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's his reverse jinx gimmick that he's been running with ever since the media latched onto the Jets/Giants Super Bowl talking point a few weeks back. He didn't want a repeat of 2008.

He's definitely a Jets fan.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry

wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

And you know this....how?

:dunno:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

I think Boomer is pretty good, & fair...but I think you're right..theyve made an institutional decision to bash the Jets

btw Michael Kay on 1050 is the worst sports broadcaster/radio host in the NY metro area by far

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Craig carton is a vile, foolish moron that knows almost nothing about sports...

I stopped listening WFAN entirely since he came on the air - that show is nauseating (or at least used to be as I don't listen anymore)

Until that fool leaves WFAN I will stay away.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    eh, I think Kay and Legreca are actually pretty funny and enjoyable to listen too

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pox on both their houses.

Craig Carton and Michael Kay are two of the most reprehensible people I've ever heard on air.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

Boomer & Carton regularly have on a lot of Jets guests - past and present players.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...i haven't listen to those guys in a while...is Carton still doing his best Stern impression anymore?...he was the most annoying person on sports radio...is he still?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fidelioion;3829731]Craig carton is a vile, foolish moron that knows almost nothing about sports...

I stopped listening WFAN entirely since he came on the air - that show is nauseating (or at least used to be as I don't listen anymore)

Until that fool leaves WFAN I will stay away.[/QUOTE]

Take out the word almost, and I agree.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

you're a fool. I don't listen to the FAN, so I could care less. But clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I'll say it. Someone has to take the other side.

I think Carton is pretty funny & I also think he is a HUGE Jets fan. They talk Jets twice as much as Jints. Boomer tries to stay in the middle but he also is a Jets fan.
    Just sayin'......

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The more you listen to Cartoon, the more you see that his sports knowledge is very weak. I used to catch him making a ton of errors.

He is like most casual sports fans in NY, a frontrunner.

I stopped listening to him and Chubsy Wubsy, and have XM on at all times.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

Nice conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;3829877]OK, I'll say it. Someone has to take the other side.

I think Carton is pretty funny & I also think he is a HUGE Jets fan. They talk Jets twice as much as Jints. Boomer tries to stay in the middle but he also is a Jets fan.
    Just sayin'......[/QUOTE]

+1

I get a kick out of that show. Gives me a good laugh when I'm still half asleep at that time.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3830020]+1

I get a kick out of that show. Gives me a good laugh when I'm still half asleep at that time.[/QUOTE]

I've read that New York has a large gay community.