Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Carton on WFAN...hoax Jet fan

Craig Carton on WFAN...hoax Jet fan

Anyone listen to Boomer & Carton the last few weeks? Carton has been going bad on the Jets incessantly, last week stating they're the worst 7-2 team in the league..& getting p*sed at Rex for trying to get the fans more involved...then he's up the Giants a$$es, claiming they'd beat the Eagles- he's just a hoax, & a whiny b*tch one at that...prolly has alot to do with the Jets organization acting as if WFAN doesnt exist.

** Carton also claims to be a Mets fan but roots for the Yankees in the playoffs.....hoax

I can't believe someone took the time to type that.

How can you listen to those tools?

I find their whole ****ck ****ing unbearable.

1050 for life.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm confused....why listen to him then?

All League
    It's his reverse jinx gimmick that he's been running with ever since the media latched onto the Jets/Giants Super Bowl talking point a few weeks back. He didn't want a repeat of 2008.

He's definitely a Jets fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    sorry

wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sg3;3829720]Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

And you know this....how?

:dunno:

[QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

I think Boomer is pretty good, & fair...but I think you're right..theyve made an institutional decision to bash the Jets

btw Michael Kay on 1050 is the worst sports broadcaster/radio host in the NY metro area by far

Craig carton is a vile, foolish moron that knows almost nothing about sports...

I stopped listening WFAN entirely since he came on the air - that show is nauseating (or at least used to be as I don't listen anymore)

Until that fool leaves WFAN I will stay away.

eh, I think Kay and Legreca are actually pretty funny and enjoyable to listen too

A pox on both their houses.

Craig Carton and Michael Kay are two of the most reprehensible people I've ever heard on air.

[QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

Francesa, Benigno, Malicious, Carton, Roberts et al --- all follow that memo to a tee every day of the week[/QUOTE]

Boomer & Carton regularly have on a lot of Jets guests - past and present players.

...i haven't listen to those guys in a while...is Carton still doing his best Stern impression anymore?...he was the most annoying person on sports radio...is he still?

[QUOTE=fidelioion;3829731]Craig carton is a vile, foolish moron that knows almost nothing about sports...

I stopped listening WFAN entirely since he came on the air - that show is nauseating (or at least used to be as I don't listen anymore)

Until that fool leaves WFAN I will stay away.[/QUOTE]

Take out the word almost, and I agree.

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry wouldnt be caught dead listening to any "personalities" on that station. After the Jets left that dump and moved up the dial to 1050, their GM, Chernoff sent a memo to ALL on air staff that they were requred to bash the Jets and promote the Giants at every opportunity they could.

you're a fool. I don't listen to the FAN, so I could care less. But clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

All League
    OK, I'll say it. Someone has to take the other side.

I think Carton is pretty funny & I also think he is a HUGE Jets fan. They talk Jets twice as much as Jints. Boomer tries to stay in the middle but he also is a Jets fan.
    Just sayin'......

Practice Squad
    The more you listen to Cartoon, the more you see that his sports knowledge is very weak. I used to catch him making a ton of errors.

He is like most casual sports fans in NY, a frontrunner.

I stopped listening to him and Chubsy Wubsy, and have XM on at all times.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sg3;3829720]sorry

Nice conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;3829877]OK, I'll say it. Someone has to take the other side.

I think Carton is pretty funny & I also think he is a HUGE Jets fan. They talk Jets twice as much as Jints. Boomer tries to stay in the middle but he also is a Jets fan.
    Just sayin'......[/QUOTE]

+1

I get a kick out of that show. Gives me a good laugh when I'm still half asleep at that time.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3830020]+1

I get a kick out of that show. Gives me a good laugh when I'm still half asleep at that time.[/QUOTE]

I've read that New York has a large gay community.