Thread: Larry Fitzgerald's Quotable Quote

Larry Fitzgerald's Quotable Quote

[QUOTE]"I've tasted the caviar now, so eating out of the garbage is not where I want to be.''

-- Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, on the current quarterback-troubled, Kurt Warner-free days with the Cardinals, to Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/21/monday-morning-qb-week-11/3.html#ixzz163Sl21AG[/url]

I'm using that expression sometime this week.

All Pro
    they've got the talent (on offense anyways) to be competitive now. Drafting a QB and waiting 1-2 years i don't think is the solution. Maybe they'll make a play on Kolb

This beast is ours next season.

[QUOTE=Equilibrium;3830031][url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/21/monday-morning-qb-week-11/3.html#ixzz163Sl21AG[/url]

I'm using that expression sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

That's a good one. It kind of reminds me of "the ship be sinking" (Michael Ray Richardson), which also applies to the Cardinals present situation.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3830050]This beast is ours next season.[/QUOTE]

He'll be in KC soon enough, reunited with Haley.

All League
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3830045]they've got the talent (on offense anyways) to be competitive now. Drafting a QB and waiting 1-2 years i don't think is the solution. Maybe they'll make a play on Kolb[/QUOTE]

They already blew it with party boy Lienart!!!