Thread: Waah Waah Waah !!!

Waah Waah Waah !!!

[B]Tom Brady Happy With Win vs. Indianapolis Colts, Not Happy With Refs
    By Andy Kent
    NFL Writer[/B]

One day after leading his New England Patriots to a thrilling 31-28 home victory over the Indianapolis Colts, quarterback Tom Brady allowed himself a few minutes to reflect on the win and on the grief he was giving the referees at the end of the game. With a trip to face the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving Day this Thursday, Brady and the Patriots don't have time to look back.

The three-time Super Bowl champion appears weekly on the team's flagship radio station in Boston, WEEI, and Steve Silva of The Boston Globe paid close attention to every word Brady had to say in his blog entry on the Globe's Extra Points page. Brady knew how difficult it can be to beat the Colts and their future Hall-of-Fame quarterback Peyton Manning, so he wasn't about to take that for granted.

"It was a great game," Brady said. "It was a classic game. They have such a good team, and that's such an explosive offense. And explosive defense with their two defensive ends, so we all in the locker room felt we were very excited we won.

"We've had a tough stretch here playing a bunch of really good teams and now we have a short week against a team that has probably a huge advantage on us playing on Thursday, so it was a great win for us, there's no doubt about it. I certainly hoped we had finished them off there like I know we're capable but we just have to do a better job of that."

During the course of the interview Brady went on to praise his offensive line, specifically Logan Mankins and Matt Light, for opening up holes in the running game for running backs BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead and providing excellent pass protection for him. Woodhead has filled in admirably for veteran Kevin Faulk, who was lost for the season to a torn ACL after Week 2.

But at the very end of the game at Gillette Stadium, television cameras caught Brady having some harsh words with the officials as he was trying to run out the clock and prevent Manning from having one last chance to pull off a victory. It had to with what was taking place at the line of scrimmage before he could receive the snap from his center and drop back and kneel down.

"The defensive line, they can't simulate a snap count at the end of the game when you're kneeling on the ball," Brady said. "And really, the only thing that could have stopped us was an offensive penalty to stop the clock. So you know, I'm in the middle of my snap count, and the defensive tackle is going, 'Hut! hut!' to try to get us to jump offsides.

[B]"To me, the only thing that the ref should be listening for is that. They're doing it and they can't do that. I was just creating some awareness for the referees on what they were doing. Not that they care or listen to me, they really don't."[/B]If the Lions manage to keep the game close on Thursday at Ford Field, Brady will have to worry more about his own offensive line and his skill players being able to hear him bark out the signals.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Phuck Brady.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Jets have been cheating this way for years.

[url]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2007/09/18/now_jets_not_flying_right/[/url]

[QUOTE=FF2;3830360]Jets have been cheating this way for years.

[url]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2007/09/18/now_jets_not_flying_right/[/url][/QUOTE]

I know he can't hear his defense from the sideline doing the same thing... :rolleyes:

I hope Suh rips Brady's vagina off.

So that is what he was crying about, is it me or are his tantrums becoming more and more obvious, sort of like Kobe before the rule was tossed in this year, he need to quit being a little girl...*****...whore...whatever...

[QUOTE=John_0515;3830365]I hope Suh rips Brady's vagina off.[/QUOTE]

:D bravo. well said.

Then he'd really have something to cry about.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have a really good idea for Beiber

on December 6 lets send him on a cart to an ambulance for the trip to M-ashole General where he can whine, cry and bawl at the officials for not throwing a flag on every single play

There was one play yesterday where a Pat receiver wasn't even touched but dropped the ball and yet the next thing we saw on the camera was the receiver, then Woody Woodherd, a running back in the area and then Beiber the faggot himself all jumping up and down with their stupid hands waving in the air screaming at the refs for a flag...

I guess when you've been used to preferential treatment from the zebras for your entire NFL career, you expect it to continue

please, Jets -- on December 6, send the house and end Beiber's career

I'm new here but I'm guessing Skippy Goohead the Third isn't a big Tom Brady fan.

All League

You mean the vagina that's been kicking Jet ass for ten years? Which makes the Jets what? Yeast infection? :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2;3830360]Jets have been cheating this way for years.

[url]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2007/09/18/now_jets_not_flying_right/[/url][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3830420]I'm new here but I'm guessing Skippy Goohead the Third isn't a big Tom Brady fan.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;3830421]You mean the vagina that's been kicking Jet ass for ten years? Which makes the Jets what? Yeast infection? :eek:[/QUOTE]

I see the Brady Bat Signal is working:

[IMG]http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/fagman.gif[/IMG]

All Pro
    As a former offensive lineman, I'm with Brady 100%. Defensive players trying to simulate the snap count IS illegal and IS totally cheap. It's part of the game, but it's annoying as hell.

The fish are biting tonight.

These bandwagon douchnozzles are too easy to wind up. Just make a comment regarding Brady's vagina, and they're foaming at the mouth, tampons in hand.

All League
    All in all the refs have sucked this year. I wish Rex would bring it up one week and take the fine so maybe we'll start getting some calls our way. I was pulling my hair out all game yesterday when the refs kept missing every holding/pass interference call.

[img]http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Brady-Hissy-Fit.gif[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    the "Official Pat Fan Protect and Defend the Faggot Quarterback" club must have had an emergency meeting and sent out a ninja team of drunken chowd trolls (VInny PatrollieGronkhead, BushyBeaver and Fat Fred Too) to take on those evil JI attackers of Tommigirlyman

I hereby nominate THE BIG RAGU for the post of Chief Chowd Eradicator at JI effective immediately
    Last edited by sg3; 11-23-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I hope Suh eats him like a Thanksgiving turkey.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;3830421]You mean the vagina that's been kicking Jet ass for ten years? Which makes the Jets what? Yeast infection? :eek:[/QUOTE]

So you're agreeing he has a vagina?