Thread: Don't know if I can watch Turkey day game

Don't know if I can watch Turkey day game

By the time the relatives clear out I will have had my fill of watching hard hitting violent actions! :)

ah the holidays !

Its the ones you don't see coming that cause the most action. There is one I see coming from a mile away.

I bought a trip to Aruba for the wife and myself for her B-Day in January. Its a surprise that I am hoping to giver her on Christmas. I told my kids ahead of time (big mistake!) and I am sure they put this info on Facebook where their cousins picked it up because earlier this month out of the blue my wife tells me that her sister decided to take a last minute trip to Aruba last week. So its going to go something like this;

Wife: How was your trip to Aruba?
    Sister in Law: It was great we stayed at; Blah blah blah blah....when you guys go down in January you should check out blah blah blah
    Wife: What do you mean when we go down in January?
    Sister in Law: You know for your birthday
    :mad:

[QUOTE=lorwood;3830782]By the time the relatives clear out I will have had my fill of watching hard hitting violent actions! :)[/QUOTE]

i'm leaving at 8 to get home and watch the game...my family is not interested in football and will distract me/want to put on the news or some ****...

I'm haulin ass come 8 o'clock

[QUOTE=lorwood;3830816]Its the ones you don't see coming that cause the most action. There is one I see coming from a mile away.

I bought a trip to Aruba for the wife and myself for her B-Day in January. Its a surprise that I am hoping to giver her on Christmas. I told my kids ahead of time (big mistake!) and I am sure they put this info on Facebook where their cousins picked it up because earlier this month out of the blue my wife tells me that her sister decided to take a last minute trip to Aruba last week. So its going to go something like this;

Sister in Law: It was great we stayed at; Blah blah blah blah....when you guys go down in January you should check out blah blah blah
    :mad:[/QUOTE]

My God...You must've been P*ssed. I sure would be. What did your wife tell you?

[QUOTE=Vin;3830910]My God...You must've been P*ssed. I sure would be. What did your wife tell you?[/QUOTE]

No this has not happened yet. My sister in law just got back from her "spontaneous" trip to Aruba. We are going in January. So my plan is to head her off at the door and tell her: Mention Aruba and I will tell everybody about the time you were drunk and tried to..........

Happy Thanksgiving!

All League
    [QUOTE=lorwood;3830816]Its the ones you don't see coming that cause the most action. There is one I see coming from a mile away.

:mad:[/QUOTE]

Good thing its the wife you are takeing;)

All Pro
    I don't know your family dynamic, but if I want to keep a secret from my wife, I certainly don't go about it by telling my kids. But I do like your strategy for silencing your sister-in-law. At least I think I do. It would help if you finished that sentence so we could judge for ourselves.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I have reservations in the lazy-boy in our room over the garage in front of the 45" lcd.

It's gonna be great!!!

[IMG]http://www.imcdb.org/images/023/282.jpg[/IMG]

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=lorwood;3830920]No this has not happened yet. [B]My sister in law [/B]just got back from her "spontaneous" trip to Aruba. We are going in January. So my plan is to head her off at the door and tell her: Mention Aruba and I will tell everybody about the time you were drunk and tried to..........

Happy Thanksgiving![/QUOTE]

This thread absolutely sucks without pics. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3830948]I have reservations in the lazy-boy in our room over the garage in front of the 45" lcd.

It's gonna be great!!!

[IMG]http://www.imcdb.org/images/023/282.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lol

All Pro
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3830948]I have reservations in the lazy-boy in our room over the garage in front of the 45" lcd.

It's gonna be great!!!

I gave my love a cherry, that had...no...stone!

[QUOTE=lorwood;3830920]No this has not happened yet. My sister in law just got back from her "spontaneous" trip to Aruba. We are going in January. So my plan is to head her off at the door and tell her: Mention Aruba and I will tell everybody about the time you were drunk and tried to..........

"tried to.......screw a donkey?" ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=lorwood;3830920]No this has not happened yet. My sister in law just got back from her "spontaneous" trip to Aruba. We are going in January. So my plan is to head her off at the door and tell her: Mention Aruba and I will tell everybody about the time you were drunk and tried to..........

...grab your package under the table?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It's gonna be great!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!

Veteran
    And just think... after Turkey Day, only a month until The Feats of Strength.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

It's gonna be great!!!

I suggest you start drinking heavily!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3831477]I suggest you start drinking heavily![/QUOTE]

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

The family isn't too happy, but I already made my claim that I'm leaving their Thanksgiving dinner by 7 so I could be back home to watch the game in my Jets mancave:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I leave for London in a few hours, hoping the NFL Network feed on my droid isn't blocked via wifi from the UK! I'll be set up with my headphones and some snacks for the 1:20a kickoff - hope it's not another cardiac game, don't want to wake the wife and kids...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk