• Over

11 47.83%
  • Under

9 39.13%
  • way under

3 13.04%

Thread: Over/Under No Shows Thursday night

Over/Under No Shows Thursday night

With rain and 40 degrees Thursday night over/under 25k in no shows?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I would be one of the no-shows, but my tailgate crew demanded my prescence. That and I have a canopy tent. :D

I wandered over to see you before going in but you were doing interviews or something. Shame you lost out. You had a nice set-up.

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3830815]I would be one of the no-shows, but my tailgate crew demanded my prescence. That and I have a canopy tent. :D

I wandered over to see you before going in but you were doing interviews or something. Shame you lost out. You had a nice set-up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was fun, had a chance to talk with the commish for a while and told him you might swing by. He is a good guy doing something I would want to do in retirement! Overall, it was a bit disorganized, I did not have time to get my food all ready as we were the first to go.

I hope to get to the tailgate by 6:00. I guess it will be full on offshore foul weather gear....

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll be there in time for the tailgate Thursday, Flagman

driving for the first time this season... Indyjet might be along too

[QUOTE=sg3;3830928]I'll be there in time for the tailgate Thursday, Flagman

driving for the first time this season... Indyjet might be along too[/QUOTE]

Swing by L11 and look for the flags. Ask for me (Frank) or my brother Thomas. Lot probably will be half full around 6PM.