Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Fan's want Schotty

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolphin Fan's want Schotty

[url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?289469-Oddball-HC-Candidate[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I want Schotty Jr to take a head coaching job somewhere...I pray it's not to the Dolphins

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3831104]As much as I want Schotty Jr to take a head coaching job somewhere...I pray it's not to the Dolphins[/QUOTE]

Why if he sucks like everyone says that would be a big Fail for the Fins..:cool:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. we'll give them Schotty for Cameron Wake, straight up!:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why we don't want Schotty coaching the Dolphins is simply because of the possibility that he could be a better Head Coach than an OC and I don't want US to be the source of Miami's resurrection....

Let him go coach the Vikings...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think miami is gonna go after rob ryan to be honest with u. they've seen the success of rex and shotty fits in with their line of coaches. rob is rex part 2 personality wise and he has the browns defense working fine too... miami is gonna try to steal lightning and copy the jets....shotty is gonna go someplace with a chance at a young qb or with a young qb miami has nothing unless he wants to coach pennington again...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll hang 40 on us every time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=maddbaron;3831192]I think miami is gonna go after rob ryan to be honest with u. they've seen the success of rex and shotty fits in with their line of coaches. rob is rex part 2 personality wise and he has the browns defense working fine too... miami is gonna try to steal lightning and copy the jets....shotty is gonna go someplace with a chance at a young qb or with a young qb miami has nothing unless he wants to coach pennington again...[/QUOTE]

CIN might go after Rob Ryan as well.

Other teams that will be HC shopping might include DAL and WAS who both will spend big $ to get who they want. But mainly, I'm not worried about who MIA gets as HC since they don't have a QB. Even Parcells couldn't get them to the AFCCG.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want Schotty going anywhere in the AFCE.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for anything folks but what makes you think Miami is in the market for a Coaching and FO change. Miami has had to many injuries to its draft choices over the past 2 years to make a fair judgement of the Braintrust there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want Both Rex's Hippie Brother and Schotty coaching in the NFC.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=maddbaron;3831192]I think miami is gonna go after rob ryan to be honest with u. they've seen the success of rex and shotty fits in with their line of coaches. rob is rex part 2 personality wise and he has the browns defense working fine too... miami is gonna try to steal lightning and copy the jets....shotty is gonna go someplace with a chance at a young qb or with a young qb miami has nothing unless he wants to coach pennington again...[/QUOTE]

Rob Ryan is not going to take a job as HC that would have him coach against his brother at 2Xs a year. No chance.

I can't see Shotty doing it either, it's not the way coaches go.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3831219]Rob Ryan is not going to take a job as HC that would have him coach against his brother at 2Xs a year. No chance.

I can't see Shotty doing it either, it's not the way coaches go.[/QUOTE]

See my Above Comment.

I think it's more likely.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bocajetfan68;3831216]Not for anything folks but what makes you think Miami is in the market for a Coaching and FO change. Miami has had to many injuries to its draft choices over the past 2 years to make a fair judgement of the Braintrust there.[/QUOTE]

The owner is going to clean house (GM & HC). It's been in the Miami papers for awhile now.

"Folks" think it because the Miami beat reporters and those covering the team are saying it.

Ireland & Sparano are Parcells' guys. Parcells is gone and the owner want to put his own man in charge at the top.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schotty will go to San Diego after Norv gets the boot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=I against I;3831228]Schotty will go to San Diego after Norv gets the boot.[/QUOTE]

Not a chance in hell.

Schotty HATES AJ Smith for how he shafted Marty. It's been reported by multiple sources and Schotty has even alluded to it in interviews.

Schotty even said that his whole family was deeply touched when Rex gave Marty the gameball for the win over the Chargers.

You really think Schotty is going to work for the man that fired his father?

Really?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=I against I;3831228]Schotty will go to San Diego after Norv gets the boot.[/QUOTE]

Not so fast. Have you looked at the AFCW standings lately?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3831202]CIN might go after Rob Ryan as well.

Other teams that will be HC shopping might include DAL and [B]WAS[/B] who both will spend big $ to get who they want. But mainly, I'm not worried about who MIA gets as HC since they don't have a QB. Even Parcells couldn't get them to the AFCCG.[/QUOTE]

WAS is not going to be in the market for a HC.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;3831226]The owner is going to clean house (GM & HC). It's been in the Miami papers for awhile now.

"Folks" think it because the Miami beat reporters and those covering the team are saying it.

Ireland & Sparano are Parcells' guys. Parcells is gone and the owner want to put his own man in charge at the top.[/QUOTE]

Live down there and do not recall any writes saying this now comments on talk radio by fans is another thing. When Parcells announced his decision many speculated the owner would bring in the former head guy from KC (a personal friend) to take his place and this was out right denied by Ross.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Blinkin on the hot seat?

[IMG]http://suckstobeyoublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/blinkin-tactile-mind-238x300.jpg[/IMG]