I want be Mark Sanchez's best friend

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im streaming it on the internet now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had the NFL Network.
    Cant have a dish where I live.

But if any of you are watching it, make sure you post some of the cool sideline audio and other 'extra' footage that they dont show on CBS.

I love watching Replay on the NFL NETWORK, i watch it when im at work.
    In Fact this Thursday, I have to watch the Bengals game at work.
    No DVR.....im upset, but hey atleast i can watch the game.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3831642]I wish I had the NFL Network.
    Cant have a dish where I live.

But if any of you are watching it, make sure you post some of the cool sideline audio and other 'extra' footage that they dont show on CBS.

I love watching Replay on the NFL NETWORK, i watch it when im at work.
    In Fact this Thursday, I have to watch the Bengals game at work.
    No DVR.....im upset, but hey atleast i can watch the game.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to see it now on your computer?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, id watch it on the cpu. But dont you have to pay?

--------
    Article in Daily News today.

[B][U]In playing it safe after Mark Sanchez pick, Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf set tone for other mouths[/U][/B]

Video Greg Gumbel/Dan Dierdorf calling the final 1:52 of Texans-Jets on Sunday should be required viewing for Bob Papa, Joe Theismann and Matt Millen, the NFL Network bobbleheads who will work Bengals-Jets Thursday night.

They should eyeball what happened after Texans linebacker Kevin Bentley intercepted a Mark Sanchez pass, running out of bounds at the Jets 10-yard line. Houston was up 24-23 and now holding all the momentum.

CBS' cameras focused on the Houston bench. Players were going gaga. Then it was over to the Jets sideline for mug shots of Damien Woody, Sanchez, LaDainian Tomlinson, Rex Ryan and Braylon Edwards. They all looked like they just arrived at a funeral.

"Right now, this has got to be a stunned group of New York Jets," Dierdorf said while the cameras showed shots of bewildered Jets fans - at least the ones who were not headed for the exits.

Gumbel and Dierdorf were now at the crossroads. It would have been no surprise if they channeled their inner Don Meredith, turning out the lights and declaring the party over. That's what their colleague Steve Tasker did when Gang Green trailed Detroit (Nov. 7) in the fourth quarter.

Dierdorf quickly indicated neither he nor Gumbel would be presiding over a premature burial, saying: "Regardless of how this game turns out ..." That's all you had to hear to know the veteran voices were not getting ahead of themselves.

If anything, they were setting the stage for another bizarre finish. As Neil Rackers prepared to kick a 22-yard field goal with 59 seconds left, Gumbel suggested Jets special teams coach Mike Westhoff was looking for a block and TD return.

"If that (a miracle play) would happen to the Texans two weeks in a row (Jacksonville had hung a last-second Hail Mary on them) I'm not so sure emotionally they would ever recover," Diedorf said.

At that very moment, for whatever reason, CBS zoomed in on Santonio Holmes sitting alone on the Jets bench.

Turned out to be an omen.

And a warning label to mouths coming in contact with the Jets in the days and weeks ahead.

Counting them out may be hazardous to your career.

RYAN EXPRESSES
    The wheels were spinning under Rex Ryan's cap as he fed media seals attending his postgame press conference.

Ryan seized on the occasion to put further distance between the Jets and the rest of the world.

Like when he said: "I can already read the headlines, 'Far From Great.' Who cares. We won. We'll take it."

Or when he sarcastically said: "I don't think anyone's complaining about us giving up a fifth-round pick for Santonio now."

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3831651]Sure, id watch it on the cpu. But dont you have to pay?

--------
    Article in Daily News today.

[B][U]In playing it safe after Mark Sanchez pick, Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf set tone for other mouths[/U][/B]

Video Greg Gumbel/Dan Dierdorf calling the final 1:52 of Texans-Jets on Sunday should be required viewing for Bob Papa, Joe Theismann and Matt Millen, the NFL Network bobbleheads who will work Bengals-Jets Thursday night.

They should eyeball what happened after Texans linebacker Kevin Bentley intercepted a Mark Sanchez pass, running out of bounds at the Jets 10-yard line. Houston was up 24-23 and now holding all the momentum.

CBS' cameras focused on the Houston bench. Players were going gaga. Then it was over to the Jets sideline for mug shots of Damien Woody, Sanchez, LaDainian Tomlinson, Rex Ryan and Braylon Edwards. They all looked like they just arrived at a funeral.

"Right now, this has got to be a stunned group of New York Jets," Dierdorf said while the cameras showed shots of bewildered Jets fans - at least the ones who were not headed for the exits.

Gumbel and Dierdorf were now at the crossroads. It would have been no surprise if they channeled their inner Don Meredith, turning out the lights and declaring the party over. That's what their colleague Steve Tasker did when Gang Green trailed Detroit (Nov. 7) in the fourth quarter.

Dierdorf quickly indicated neither he nor Gumbel would be presiding over a premature burial, saying: "Regardless of how this game turns out ..." That's all you had to hear to know the veteran voices were not getting ahead of themselves.

If anything, they were setting the stage for another bizarre finish. As Neil Rackers prepared to kick a 22-yard field goal with 59 seconds left, Gumbel suggested Jets special teams coach Mike Westhoff was looking for a block and TD return.

"If that (a miracle play) would happen to the Texans two weeks in a row (Jacksonville had hung a last-second Hail Mary on them) I'm not so sure emotionally they would ever recover," Diedorf said.

At that very moment, for whatever reason, CBS zoomed in on Santonio Holmes sitting alone on the Jets bench.

Turned out to be an omen.

And a warning label to mouths coming in contact with the Jets in the days and weeks ahead.

Counting them out may be hazardous to your career.

RYAN EXPRESSES
    The wheels were spinning under Rex Ryan's cap as he fed media seals attending his postgame press conference.

Ryan seized on the occasion to put further distance between the Jets and the rest of the world.

Like when he said: "I can already read the headlines, 'Far From Great.' Who cares. We won. We'll take it."

Or when he sarcastically said: "I don't think anyone's complaining about us giving up a fifth-round pick for Santonio now."[/QUOTE]

I can set u up right now. You view it from my Hava unit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ken shroy;3831652]I can set u up right now. You view it from my Hava unit.[/QUOTE]

Thats love man. I appreciate it, i really do.
    But i cant give it my undivided attention right now.
    Plus I re-watched it about 5 times already. LOL.

My girl keeps saying , THEY WON AGAIN?

I tell her; yep. He still didnt drop the ball yet.
    ----------------------------------

Here is an article i really was happy to read.

[B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Jets defense fumes over breakdown despite comeback[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Bryan Thomas(notes) was in no mood to let loose and celebrate. Neither was the rest of the New York Jets defense.

Sure, the Jets escaped with another stunning comeback victory Sunday. The fact it even came to that gnawed at every player on defense.

“After the game, a lot of the defensive guys, we were happy about the win, but we weren’t happy like we’re supposed to be,” Thomas said Monday. “From here on out, we all have to be on the same page, communicate well and make it happen.”

Down by four points with 55 seconds left after watching a big lead crumble, the Jets’ offense bailed out the defense—again. Mark Sanchez’s(notes) touchdown toss to Santonio Holmes(notes) with 10 seconds remaining gave New York a 30-27 win over Houston.

“We can’t, every week, keep relying on Sanchez and Santonio,” Thomas said.

After two straight overtime victories on the road, it appeared the Jets were going to cruise past the Texans once they took a 23-7 lead early in the fourth quarter. Then, the defense—coach Rex Ryan’s pride and joy—short-circuited. New York allowed 20 straight points, failing to close out a desperate opponent coming off a heartbreaking loss.

“A team like that, when you’ve got them like that, you want to keep them down,” cornerback Darrelle Revis(notes) said. “They executed, made plays off our mistakes and did a good job.”

The same thing happened the previous week, when the Jets allowed the Cleveland Browns to tie it with 44 seconds left in regulation. New York’s offense pulled off a win in that one, too, after nearly five quarters of football.

“We can play better,” linebacker Jason Taylor(notes) said. “We need to put these games to bed a little earlier.”

The Jets defensive players gathered for their meeting Monday and hashed out what went wrong: blown coverages, miscommunications and missed opportunities. They all vowed to tighten things up in a hurry, especially with a game against the pass-happy Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday up next.

“We’re glad that we can fix it on a ‘W,”’ defensive tackle Sione Pouha(notes) said. “But then again, every man walked away from the meeting today with a more determined attitude that, ‘OK, let’s get it fixed and roll on to the next one.”’

Revis will cover Terrell Owens(notes) on Thursday night, leaving Antonio Cromartie(notes) to defend against Chad Ochocinco(notes) in man-to-man coverage. Those two matchups might be the key to the game for the Jets, facing a Bengals team that has lost seven straight.

“They’ve got two great receivers, and we’ve got two great corners,” Revis said.

The defense is ranked seventh overall and fifth against the run, so a struggling Cedric Benson(notes) might be in for a tough night. New York held Houston’s Arian Foster(notes), the league’s leading rusher to 84 yards, so there were certainly some bright spots Sunday. When it appeared the Texans were about to seal the victory, the Jets limited them to a field goal with just under a minute left— giving the offense a chance for a final drive.

“Our stats are better than they were last year,” Revis said.

But for a unit that ranked No. 1 a year ago and that Ryan insists will finish there again this season, the inability to close out games is cause for concern.

“Nobody is harder on the defense than I am because my expectations are so high for that unit and for this football team,” Ryan said. “That unit, in particular, I just expect so much from them.”

As does everyone else, mostly because Ryan has pumped up his defense so much. And, that isn’t stopping, even now.

“Sometimes guys make mistakes, but we’ve got to try to get them fixed, try to get those mistakes eliminated and tighten up our communication, our responsibilities,” Ryan said. “Myself, I’ve got to do a better job. I think when we do that, we’ll be where I said we’re going to be.”

In the meantime, the offense has been getting the job done with the game on the line three weeks in a row.

“I’ll still sign up for that, but, wow, it never had to be that close, obviously,” Ryan said. “The fact we came back might be better for our team in the long run.”

That’s because the Jets know the offense knows how to muster a comeback— with a minute left or in overtime. Now, it’s up to the defense to make sure those nerve-racking endings aren’t needed.

“Right now, things are a little bit shaky with the things on the field,” Revis said. “The crazy thing about it is we’re 8-2 and we still believe we haven’t played our best football.”

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3831654]

“We can’t, every week, keep relying on Sanchez and Santonio,” Thomas said.
    [/QUOTE]

Of course you can't....You can rely on Sanchez, Santonio, AND BRAYLON, though. ;)