Thread: 398.4 ?????

398.4 ?????

They suck!!!!!

YDS/G PASS P YDS/G RUSH R YDS/G PTS PTS/G

30 New England 3984 [B][I][U]398.4[/U][/I][/B] 2896 289.6 1088 108.8 242 24.2
    31 Houston 4088 408.8 3010 301.0 1078 107.8 287 28.7
    32 Washington 4111 411.1 2801 280.1 1310 131.0 245 24.5

no, no, no.

you're dead wrong.

i've been told by many "experts" on this site that the Pasts* are the greatestezt team eva, that their young defense is getting better by the minute, and that they will absolutely destroy us on Monday Night.

Veteran
    It doesn't matter how many yards their defense gives up. Its how many points they give up compared to how many points they score.

NE's offense has been custom built to beat our defense. No WR's whatsoever, but using TEs and RBs to chip away underneath.

This is going to be a hard game. I also think that we are playing NE twice more this year. So this second game doesn't mean as much as people want it to.

[QUOTE=Funaz;3832203]It doesn't matter how many yards their defense gives up. Its how many points they give up compared to how many points they score.

NE's offense has been custom built to beat our defense. No WR's whatsoever, but using TEs and RBs to chip away underneath.

This is going to be a hard game. I also think that we are playing NE twice more this year. So this second game doesn't mean as much as people want it to.[/QUOTE]

The fact is, our offense should cause as many problems for NE (if not more) than theirs does for us. The only question is, who makes the most of those problems?

On paper this should be a win. Not because I'm a Jets fan, but because top to bottom we're the better team. But that doesn't mean much if we don't play to our potential, which we've had trouble doing lately.

I'd be SHOCKED if we play a "complete" game in Foxboro and don't walk away with a victory . . .

Veteran
    All it takes to beat this the Pats this season is to play an error free game of football. They are obviously not a very talented team outside of a few positions.

But playing mistake free football is very hard to do. The dolphins, steelers, colts, bolts and others weren't able to do it.

The patriots make just enough plays to win games. They make them early in the game then hold on for dear life. We make them in the end.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3832189]no, no, no.

you're dead wrong.

i've been told by many "experts" on this site that the Pasts* are the greatestezt team eva, that their young defense is getting better by the minute, and that they will absolutely destroy us on Monday Night.[/QUOTE]

That team is in development according to the Pats fans. They have had so much progress this year. You know with the new QB and RB and TE's and even WR's in place.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Funaz;3832203]It doesn't matter how many yards their defense gives up. Its how many points they give up compared to how many points they score.

This is going to be a hard game. I also think that we are playing NE twice more this year. So this second game doesn't mean as much as people want it to.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, Rex and Mike Pettine can make some kind of adjustment by then..

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3832189]no, no, no.

you're dead wrong.

i've been told by many "experts" on this site that the Pasts* are the greatestezt team eva, that their young defense is getting better by the minute, and that they will absolutely destroy us on Monday Night.[/QUOTE]

While all the above is certainly true, the reason the jets will lose is the amount of time off. Rex & co will treat it as a bye week and come out and stink out the joint. :yes:

[B]NE's offense has been custom built to beat our defense. No WR's whatsoever, but using TEs and RBs to chip away underneath.[/B]

The Jets have coaches too. If this is accurate and NE has NO receivers wouldn't you think the Jets could/would put their best cover people (ie. Revis and Cro) on their best pass catchers - the TE's you're referencing?

This is going to be a hard game. I also think that we are playing NE twice more this year.[B] So this second game doesn't mean as much as people want it to[/B].[/QUOTE]

THis game could mean being a Divison Winner (with homefield throughout) or a Wildcard.....so this game means [B]EVERYTHING[/B]

[QUOTE=Tailgater;3832367]While all the above is certainly true, the reason the jets will lose is the amount of time off. Rex & co will treat it as a bye week and come out and stink out the joint. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You would hope that they learned from the GB game

It really makes you think that the Jets have this hidden agenda/gameplan just waiting to opened just for the Pats monday night.

[QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;3832583]It really makes you think that the Jets have this hidden agenda/gameplan just waiting to opened just for the Pats monday night.[/QUOTE]

This is a retarded notion that we've saved something for all the way to week 13 to show against the Patriots in Foxboro.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3832623]This is a retarded notion that we've saved something for all the way to week 13 to show against the Patriots in Foxboro.[/QUOTE]

Consider the source.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3832623]This is a retarded notion that we've saved something for all the way to week 13 to show against the Patriots in Foxboro.[/QUOTE]

but totally awesome that he believes that.