Thread: Dec. 12- Jets v. Dolphins

Veteran

Dec. 12- Jets v. Dolphins

I will be attending my first game in the new stadium (traveling from Florida) for the Jets/Dolphins game on Dec. 12. Aside from still needing tickets (if anyone has any for sale please let me know), I need advice on what sections I should avoid when looking for tickets online. Any that have terrible views? Is it worth it to spend more to stay out of the upper deck?

Any thoughts and/or available tickets would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Gainesville Jet;3832867]I will be attending my first game in the new stadium (traveling from Florida) for the Jets/Dolphins game on Dec. 12. Aside from still needing tickets (if anyone has any for sale please let me know), I need advice on what sections I should avoid when looking for tickets online. Any that have terrible views? Is it worth it to spend more to stay out of the upper deck?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you gave us an idea of your budget, we might be able to give you some more pointed advice.

Everyone has their own opinions, but I would avoid the upper deck if this is going to be your first experience. The mezzanine has some good seats, but make sure you stay in Mezzanine A or the club seats. The mezz B are similar in cost, but a bit higher in elevation.

I really don't think there are any bad seats in the lower level. I have only heard good things from people that sat down there. We walked down to the end zone lower level to meet up with some friends last weekend. I was surprised at how close the field is to the seats, and the view seemed pretty good to me.

I am sure you will get other opinions.....just wait a few hours.

By the way, since you are coming up from Florida and are coming to a December game, it is going to be cold. The mezzanine clubs on either side of the field offer a heated club behind the seats that you can retreat to for timeouts or the breaks between quarters to warm up (You could spend the entire game there, but you may as well go to Chili's and watch the game on TV if you are going to do that). There are also clubs on the lower level around the 50 yard line areas, but I think the ticket prices for those are pretty steep.

Dolphins 3
    Jets 80

[QUOTE=Gainesville Jet;3832867]I will be attending my first game in the new stadium (traveling from Florida) for the Jets/Dolphins game on Dec. 12. Aside from still needing tickets (if anyone has any for sale please let me know), I need advice on what sections I should avoid when looking for tickets online. Any that have terrible views? Is it worth it to spend more to stay out of the upper deck?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Upper deck seats are still available on ticketmaster but if you don't go to games often I'd for for LLEZ seats. Depends on your budget. Whatever you do make sure you get yellow parking and not orange. Otherwise you are parked in Siberia. You can get green too but usually you end up paying close to $100 for a green pass on ebay.

Jets Insider VIP
    UD seats are available at TM at face plus TM fees. If you can afford to spend a little more, at least move down to the LLEZ or Mezz B where you might actually be able to see the players numbers and enjoy the game. The best places to sit (that aren't club seats) are the lowest rows in Mezz A if you prefer the endzone or the highest rows of the LL Sideline seats.