Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Nike Fictional Jets Uniform

  1. #1

    Nike Fictional Jets Uniform

    With Nike taking over the uniform rights in 2012 for the NFL, some "fictional renderings" of what team uniforms would look like hit the internet. These renderings are fakes and neither the NFL or Nike say came from them. Anyway this one is the Jets, just curious what anyone thinks?



    http://lulzimg.com/i8/21a48adf.jpg

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    With Nike taking over the uniform rights in 2012 for the NFL, some "fictional renderings" of what team uniforms would look like hit the internet. These renderings are fakes and neither the NFL or Nike say came from them. Anyway this one is the Jets, just curious what anyone thinks?



    http://lulzimg.com/i8/21a48adf.jpg
    We always have to watch reruns during the holidays!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    The Jets will look terrific in their fictional new unis holding their fictional Super Bowl trophies when they are the fictional best team in the NFL.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    The Jets will look terrific in their fictional new unis holding their fictional Super Bowl trophies when they are the fictional best team in the NFL.
    i liked it better when you were permabanned

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i liked it better when you were permabanned
    You mean my, ummmm, cousin, right?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    You mean my, ummmm, cousin, right?

    lol, yes. that guy.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,921
    I dont know how Nike could change our unis without the Jets permission just because they are going to make the NFL uniforms.

    Regardless though, I love our current uniforms but those look pretty nice, love black and green combo.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,552
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    The Jets will look terrific in their fictional new unis holding their fictional Super Bowl trophies when they are the fictional best team in the NFL.
    The Pats already knew what their Nike uniforms look like because they illegally videotaped the meeting and tapped the corporate bathrooms.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    The Pats already knew what their Nike uniforms look like because they illegally videotaped the meeting and tapped the corporate bathrooms.
    Actually it was taping, not tapping, and it was mainly Brady's idea...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    The Jets will look terrific in their fictional new unis holding their fictional Super Bowl trophies when they are the fictional best team in the NFL.
    You talk big for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 3 years.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    You talk big for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 3 years.
    Actually 2 years...but who's counting.

  12. #12
    Those fictional unis look awful. Also, why does Sanchez have gloves?

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,664
    Those ****ing suck ass.

    **** that. Leave that experimental **** to the college teams.

    Keep the traditional unis. Please.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guayaquil, Ecuador
    Posts
    1,260
    I like them better than the "Titans" unis.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,552
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Actually it was taping, not tapping, and it was mainly Brady's idea...
    Remember the concerns over the Pats tapping into the opposing team's communications system and the Colts' concern last week over the Pats installing listening devices in the visitor's locker space?

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Here's the SB trophy the Jets will hoist this year while wearing their new fake Nike Unis....



    This photo was taken 2 seconds before Rex makes it disappear in 3 bites.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Those fictonal jet unis look like chit.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Remember the concerns over the Pats tapping into the opposing team's communications system and the Colts' concern last week over the Pats installing listening devices in the visitor's locker space?
    Lol I was just insinuating that Brady's teh ghey, maybe i should have added a

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Here's the SB trophy the Jets will hoist this year while wearing their new fake Nike Unis....



    This photo was taken 2 seconds before Rex makes it disappear in 3 bites.
    you know, i crack a joke like this on patsfans.com and get perma-banned. what kind of ****ty website are you guys running over there anyways?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Here's the SB trophy the Jets will hoist this year while wearing their new fake Nike Unis....



    This photo was taken 2 seconds before Rex makes it disappear in 3 bites.
    Mmm, Lom-bacon...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us