Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 93

Thread: Sidney Crosby Slew Foot

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239

    Sidney Crosby Slew Foot

    This guy is seriously the worst thing to happen to hockey since FOX had the laser puck. Last night he committed a slew foot to Ryan Callahan. For those not in the know, a slew foot comes with a match penalty and ejection. Not only did he get none of those, he actually drew a penalty! Yes, this was called interference on Ryan Callahan...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKr2Et0THzM

    He is an insanely dirty player and he gets away with all of it. The dude is going to hurt someone really soon because the NHL has to treat him the way the NBA treats its stars. They might as well be the WWE and let Malkin sneak on the ice with a steel chair (that would be kind of bad ass)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    This guy is seriously the worst thing to happen to hockey since FOX had the laser puck. Last night he committed a slew foot to Ryan Callahan. For those not in the know, a slew foot comes with a match penalty and ejection. Not only did he get none of those, he actually drew a penalty! Yes, this was called interference on Ryan Callahan...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKr2Et0THzM

    He is an insanely dirty player and he gets away with all of it. The dude is going to hurt someone really soon because the NHL has to treat him the way the NBA treats its stars. They might as well be the WWE and let Malkin sneak on the ice with a steel chair (that would be kind of bad ass)
    The guy makes me sick. His comments after the game were enough to make me vomit blood on my rug. I dont play dirty...check out my PIMS. If I was Callahan I would have went after him and broke his nose. If the NHL and its dumbass commish wont condone this behavoir I suggest some of the players take the matters into their own hands. Not only was this a sleuth foot but blatant interference. Talk about a lack of respect for the game and its players. PK Subban has nothing on this clown.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Its funny, the same thing happened near the end of the game; Avery tried to slewfoot Crosby, and Crosby got called for a tripping penalty. Though Callahan actually was interfering with him.

    Doesn't look like it was premeditated, and might not even have been intentional, imo. Check out Callahan's quote on it; he handled it like a man unlike all you whining stalker cry babies.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Its funny, the same thing happened near the end of the game; Avery tried to slewfoot Crosby, and Crosby got called for a tripping penalty. Though Callahan actually was interfering with him.

    Doesn't look like it was premeditated, and might not even have been intentional, imo. Check out Callahan's quote on it; he handled it like a man unlike all you whining stalker cry babies.
    Says the guy who whines to the mods. You're pathetic.

    You're right about one thing, Callahan IS a real man, unlike Cindy Crosby. Callahan has more class in his pinky finger than Crosby does in his whole body. You Cindy Crosby apologists are sickening.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Says the guy who whines to the mods. You're pathetic.

    You're right about one thing, Callahan IS a real man, unlike Cindy Crosby. Callahan has more class in his pinky finger than Crosby does in his whole body. You Cindy Crosby apologists are sickening.
    Cry some more.

    Every time you bring up my getting you banned for a week, it puts a smile on my face because it reminds me how much of a hypocrite you are, and of the enjoyment I got over feeding you some of your own medicine.

    I must say you have the absolute best sig on the forums though.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Cry some more.

    Every time you bring up my getting you banned for a week, it puts a smile on my face because it reminds me how much of a hypocrite you are, and of the enjoyment I got over feeding you some of your own medicine.

    I must say you have the absolute best sig on the forums though.
    I can promise you that, unlike yourself, I have never whined to the mods about another poster. So you need to get your facts straight. But then you're a Pansy fan, what else is new.

    So you don't think Crosby is a dirty player and that he doesn't flop all over the ice for bogus penalty calls? I'm here to tell you that I've been watching NHL hockey for 40+ years and I've never seen anyone do that like he does it. It's a disgrace to the game and it's a wonder someone hasn't taken him out by now. And your other superstar, Malkin, is right up there in dirty play. But then if it makes you feel any better, so is Ovechkin.

    Of course the League hasn't addressed the blatant slew foot and I'm sure they won't. I guess they'll wait until one of Crosby's dirty little antics seriously injures someone.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I can promise you that, unlike yourself, I have never whined to the mods about another poster. So you need to get your facts straight. But then you're a Pansy fan, what else is new.

    So you don't think Crosby is a dirty player and that he doesn't flop all over the ice for bogus penalty calls? I'm here to tell you that I've been watching NHL hockey for 40+ years and I've never seen anyone do that like he does it. It's a disgrace to the game and it's a wonder someone hasn't taken him out by now. And your other superstar, Malkin, is right up there in dirty play. But then if it makes you feel any better, so is Ovechkin.

    Of course the League hasn't addressed the blatant slew foot and I'm sure they won't. I guess they'll wait until one of Crosby's dirty little antics seriously injures someone.
    Nah, you got people temp banned for tags they put up, so I did the same to you.

    If Crosby was such a dirty player, 6 years into a career wouldn't be the first time they'd be having a national conversation about it. Nobody is watched as closely as Sid, and the people biased against him see what they want to see. There's no use arguing.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    I thought he kicked my feet out from underneath me. The ref saw what he saw. I'm not going to get into a match of words with him in the paper. It's part of the game. You move on and keep playing.
    There's Callahan's quote. That dude has it together. I agree with everything he said.

    I don't want to turn this into more than it is. I'm not going to sit here and talk about Sidney Crosby because I don't really care what he's doing and I don't really care what he does on the ice.
    There's b****-ass dubinsky's quote. Sure, he doesn't want to talk about Crosby, yet it seems like he has something to cry about after every Rangers vs. Pens game and it usually involves Sid. And he probably should care what he does on the ice, since Crosby averaged two points a game vs the Rangers last year.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    There's Callahan's quote. That dude has it together. I agree with everything he said.



    There's b****-ass dubinsky's quote. Sure, he doesn't want to talk about Crosby, yet it seems like he has something to cry about after every Rangers vs. Pens game and it usually involves Sid. And he probably should care what he does on the ice, since Crosby averaged two points a game vs the Rangers last year.
    Why don't you quote what pu**y Crosby said about Dubinsky?

    Dubinsky said nothing wrong. Crosby slew footed Callahan and Dubinsky is going to stick up for his friend and linemate. But Crosby went ahead and whined about Dubinsky. Why not quote that?

    Here you go:

    "How many penalty minutes do I have this year, if Iím that dirty?," said Crosby, who has 15 penalty minutes this season. "I mean, please. Show me all those dirty plays. Itís a battle and he falls. I think Dubi has done his fair share of things out there that are questionable. I guess heís talking again. But Iím not surprised."
    Even Cindy doesn't get it. He doesn't get that the refs look the other way when he does his dirty little tricks. His PIM's mean nothing. And it's a battle and he falls? LOL With a little help from your slew foot Cindy. What a puss.
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-03-2010 at 09:03 AM.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Nah, you got people temp banned for tags they put up, so I did the same to you.

    If Crosby was such a dirty player, 6 years into a career wouldn't be the first time they'd be having a national conversation about it. Nobody is watched as closely as Sid, and the people biased against him see what they want to see. There's no use arguing.
    Tags that my kids had to read. But like I said, I didn't whine to a mod about any specific poster. How about you? Can you say that?

    And as for the rest of your post...what??
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-03-2010 at 08:42 AM.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Tags that my kids had to read. But like I said, I didn't whine to a mod about any specific poster. How about you? Can you say that?

    And as for the rest of your post...what??
    I don't care what your kids read. The fact is that you could dish it out, but couldn't take it.

    Yeah, I complained about a specific poster (you) to teach you a lesson, and I'm glad I did. What you did was no different from what the people you got banned did. Yet somehow, you think you're better than them and didn't deserve the same punishment for the same act.

    The lesson apparently wasn't learned, but like I said, at least I got to feed you a little of your own medicine.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Btw, congrats to Du*****sky on his -3 yesterday. Funny coincidence that Crosby had a hat trick on the same night.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    I don't care what your kids read. The fact is that you could dish it out, but couldn't take it.

    Yeah, I complained about a specific poster (you) to teach you a lesson, and I'm glad I did. What you did was no different from what the people you got banned did. Yet somehow, you think you're better than them and didn't deserve the same punishment for the same act.

    The lesson apparently wasn't learned, but like I said, at least I got to feed you a little of your own medicine.
    Wow you got me banned on a message board for a week.

    Congratulations, you won the internetz! LMAO. What a pu**y!

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Wow you got me banned on a message board for a week.

    Congratulations, you won the internetz! LMAO. What a pu**y!
    Well, judging by how much you've cried about it, I already know how much it upset you. I'm just disappointed you didn't learn your lesson about being a hypocrite. I wasn't surprised though.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Well, judging by how much you've cried about it, I already know how much it upset you. I'm just disappointed you didn't learn your lesson about being a hypocrite. I wasn't surprised though.
    Sharrow won the internetz again!

    He taught me a lesson.

    LOL

    Keep going Sharrow....on and on and on and on....

  16. #16
    Crosby is a *****. He has no respect from anyone in the NHL. But sadly they need his "stardom" to hype the game.
    He is the equivalent to Tom Brady

    Anyone who doesn't see that is either a blind homer or in denial.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post
    Crosby is a *****. He has no respect from anyone in the NHL. But sadly they need his "stardom" to hype the game.
    He is the equivalent to Tom Brady

    Anyone who doesn't see that is either a blind homer or in denial.
    I know someone who is both.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    That's why everyone who hates him does; cause Bettman & co have shoved him down everyone's throats for the past 6 years. Saying that no one in the NHL respect him is a joke though. And he's running away with the all star voting again, so apparently a lot of the fans respect him too.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    That's why everyone who hates him does; cause Bettman & co have shoved him down everyone's throats for the past 6 years. Saying that no one in the NHL respect him is a joke though. And he's running away with the all star voting again, so apparently a lot of the fans respect him too.
    Yawn.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Why is everyone picking on Sid???lol

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us