Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sidney Crosby Slew Foot

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post
    Crosby is a *****. He has no respect from anyone in the NHL. But sadly they need his "stardom" to hype the game.
    He is the equivalent to Tom Brady

Anyone who doesn't see that is either a blind homer or in denial.

really...he has no respect. your the *****, you can hate all you want and use what ever platform you want to spew crap like that. saying stuff like that makes you come across as a total douche bag. you really think brady doesnt get respect?...everything these men have done in their respective sports does nothing but demand respect......ohhhh thats right you must play for the pens and pats, you have a hot line right to mario's and roberts office.....get reall...i guess im a blind homer and in denial......go f@#K yourself sparky

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-man View Post
    really...he has no respect. your the *****, you can hate all you want and use what ever platform you want to spew crap like that. saying stuff like that makes you come across as a total douche bag. you really think brady doesnt get respect?...everything these men have done in their respective sports does nothing but demand respect......ohhhh thats right you must play for the pens and pats, you have a hot line right to mario's and roberts office.....get reall...i guess im a blind homer and in denial......go f@#K yourself sparky
    lol, good post. Crosby haters are pretty blind. Its usually better to ignore the retarded posts though. The recent streak, leading the all star voting by over 100k, leading the league in goals & points, not to mention winning the Cup and the Gold Medal- clearly none of that deserves any respect.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-man View Post
    I personally lose a ton of respect for a player who blatantly slew foots another player and then denies he did it, I don't care how talented that player is. If this were the only example of his dirty play, I might give him a pass.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I personally lose a ton of respect for a player who blatantly slew foots another player and then denies he did it, I don't care how talented that player is. If this were the only example of his dirty play, I might give him a pass.
    Lol, well, I guess its a good thing nobody at all cares whether you respect him or not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Lol, well, I guess its a good thing nobody at all cares whether you respect him or not.
    You obviously do since you go to every extreme to defend and justify everything Cindy Crosby. You probably still deny it was a slew foot. It wasn't premeditated. It wasn't intentional. Blah blah blah.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You obviously do since you go to every extreme to defend and justify everything Cindy Crosby. You probably still deny it was a slew foot. It wasn't premeditated. It wasn't intentional. Blah blah blah.
    2 out of 3 ain't bad

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to learn how to spell obsessed.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to learn how to spell obsessed.
    Looks like you already know.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like

Penguins center Sidney Crosby is expected to be out for about a week because of a mild concussion.

After the Penguins' 2-1 shootout loss to Montreal at the Bell Centre tonight, coach Dan Bylsma said "he's got to be symptom-free, but I would say (he'll won't play for) about a week."

Crosby apparently was injured on a hit from Tampa Bay defenseman Victor Hedman during the Penguins' 8-1 victory at Consol Energy Center Wednesday

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11006...#ixzz1ANhf0ZYA

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he didn't get a concussion from that Steckel hit in the Classis too and played the next game anway; that would have been dumb.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are saying that hit could have started it.he did take a good hit against Tampa.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    thenranger suck the oslaners SUCK more, cry me a river about crosby...
    your mad u dont hve him

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForChange1986 View Post
    your mad u dont hve him
    Nice post dude. Excellent use of the English language.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    your mad u dont hve him
    Is that even English?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Is that even English?
    Since he left the Devils out of his eloquent post, maybe he's a Devils fan?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    your mad u dont hve him
    What the...??

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look, Crosby is talented. One of the best in the league, and the world. That's what makes his play so frustrating. There are other players (and many have been mentioned like Avery, Cooke, Samuelsson, Kasparitis, Tucker, etc) that play/ed dirty, but don't come close to having the skills that Crosby has. That's the point...most people know to have their head on a swivel when those guys are on the ice.

Crosby shouldn't have to resort to his bullxxxx antics. He doesn't need it. He knows that. But he also knows that the refs and the league want him on the ice, and not in the sin-bin or sitting out a suspension. So, they look the other way.

Someone will run him and hurt him bad for one of his "subtle" dirty plays. And I, for one, will not feel sorry for him one bit.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crosby on Steckel's hit at the Winter Classic:

''It's really tough to decide if he meant to or didn't mean to (hit me),'' Crosby said. ''I feel he could have gotten out of the way and avoided me. Whether he tried to hurt me, only he knows. We'll never know that, but you still have to be responsible out there. I don't see anything - he sees me there. He sees the whole ice and he doesn't avoid me. I don't think that's responsible on his part. He's got to be the one to try to avoid me in that situation.''

This guy is a total douche-a-bag. Watch the replay again and again like me and countless others and you'll see why his "I feel he could have gotten out of the way" comment is ludicrous. I can't stand how this guy carries himself on or off the ice.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since he left the Devils out of his eloquent post, maybe he's a Devils fan?
    LOL, I sure hope not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morite View Post
    Look, Crosby is talented. One of the best in the league, and the world. That's what makes his play so frustrating. There are other players (and many have been mentioned like Avery, Cooke, Samuelsson, Kasparitis, Tucker, etc) that play/ed dirty, but don't come close to having the skills that Crosby has. That's the point...most people know to have their head on a swivel when those guys are on the ice.

Crosby shouldn't have to resort to his bullxxxx antics. He doesn't need it. He knows that. But he also knows that the refs and the league want him on the ice, and not in the sin-bin or sitting out a suspension. So, they look the other way.

Someone will run him and hurt him bad for one of his "subtle" dirty plays. And I, for one, will not feel sorry for him one bit.
    Good post. Only a homer would have trouble comprehending all you said.