Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Sidney Crosby Slew Foot

  1. #81
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    wait, jordy being nice to me.... i think i am going to hide under my desk and wait for the world to end..lol
    I don't recall ever not being nice to you. I just don't like your stupid signature pictures.

    Now there's 2 women posting pictures like that.

  2. #82
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL @ the pu**y who fixed their misspelled word in the tags.

    Loser.

  3. #83
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL @ the pu**y who fixed their misspelled word in the tags.

    Loser.
    I can honestly say its not me with the tags. woot! I apparently have at least 1 other person on my side; though it seems I was the target of the revenge-tag, lol.

  4. #84
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if Crosby's nipples were showing, I wouldn't put it in my sig. That's where I draw the line. lol

  5. #85
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    And if Crosby's nipples were showing, I wouldn't put it in my sig. That's where I draw the line. lol
    good thing you have me around to do that for you

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I don't recall ever not being nice to you. I just don't like your stupid signature pictures.

    Now there's 2 women posting pictures like that.
    i know deep down you really do like them..lol.

    i have to endure all the half naked women that you guys have in your signature, so i am just helping out and showing off men..lol.

  7. #87
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    i know deep down you really do like them..lol.

    i have to endure all the half naked women that you guys have in your signature, so i am just helping out and showing off men..lol.
    I'm not sure what the stats are but I imagine it has to be close to 95% of the posters here are male. So maybe that might be a reason why there are so many pictures of scantily clad women and why there are so many adverse reactions to your pictures?

  8. #88
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i love reading the guys reaction to my signature. and besides i have to have something nice to look at when i am posting right??? lol

  9. #89
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    i love reading the guys reaction to my signature. and besides i have to have something nice to look at when i am posting right??? lol
    You mean the guy who actually looks retarded? I know he has some serious coin but if either of my daughters brought home a guy with a face like that, I'd be sick.

  10. #90
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Subban doesn't get his own slew foot thread? I guess no one is obsessed with him.

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You mean the guy who actually looks retarded? I know he has some serious coin but if either of my daughters brought home a guy with a face like that, I'd be sick.
    jordy, you kill me...

  12. #92
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Subban doesn't get his own slew foot thread? I guess no one is obsessed with him.
    You really are ignorant if you don't understand the difference between the two and the point everyone else is trying to make.

  13. #93
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was nice seeing staal scoring in sid's absence...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us