Thread: Dam Packers

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Dam Packers

DON'T TAKE MY ARENA FOOTBALL TEAM PLAYERS

JACKSONVILLE

PLACING ON OTHER LEAGUE EXEMPT

WR/DB Terrance Smith 6’2 200 2/9/87 South Carolina State (NFL)

ANOTHER SHARK ADDED TO NFL ROSTER
    12/01/2010 8:21 PM
    JACKSONVILLE, FLA - The Jacksonville Sharks announce wide receiver and defensive back Terrance Smith has been placed on league exemption by signing with the Green Bay Packers.

Smith (6'2, 175, South Carolina State) was added to the Green Bay Packers practice squad Wednesday, December 1, 2010. The Packers added Smith after promoting both Robert Francois and Josh Gordy from the practice squad to the active roster.

ROOKIE ADDED TO SHARKS ROSTER
    09/28/2010 12:11 PM
    The Jacksonville Sharks announce the addition of rookie wide receiver and defensive back Terrance Smith.

Smith (6’2, 190, South Carolina State) is the first rookie added to the Sharks roster for the upcoming 2011 season. Smith, a four-year starter at South Carolina State, is experienced on both sides of the ball. Smith spend three seasons as a wide receiver where he caught 108 passes for 1516 yards and 13 touchdowns.

As a junior, Smith was converted to a defensive back. In his 13 games, Smith had 26 tackles (15 solo), four interceptions and two fumble recoveries. One fumble recovery was returned 41 yards for the winning score against Florida A&M.

Packers Announce Roster Moves
    Posted Dec 1, 2010

The Green Bay Packers have signed LB Robert Francois and CB Josh Gordy to the active roster from the practice squad and signed WR Terrance Smith and LB/DE Curtis Young to the practice squad. The transactions were announced Wednesday by Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Francois, a 6-foot-2, 255-pound first-year player out of Boston College, has been with the Packers for 10 games this season, four of those on the active roster and six on the practice squad. He also spent time on Green Bay’s practice squad at the end of the 2009 season. Francois (fran-SWAH) will wear No. 49.

Gordy, a 5-foot-11, 195-pound rookie out of Central Michigan, has been on Green Bay’s practice squad for the past 10 games. He entered the NFL with Jacksonville in May as a non-drafted free agent and spent most of the preseason with the Jaguars. Gordy will wear No. 40.

Smith, a 6-foot, 195-pound rookie out of South Carolina State, had signed with the Jacksonville Sharks of the AFL, but their season had yet to begin. He posted 40 catches for 542 yards (13.6 avg.) and four touchdowns as a senior for the Bulldogs. Smith will wear No. 13.

Young, a 6-foot-1, 270-pound rookie out of Cincinnati, appeared in one game this season for the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the UFL. He registered 50 tackles, including 11 stops for loss, as a senior for the Bearcats. Young will wear No. 60
    Last edited by jetspodcast; 12-03-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods, can this retard be permabanned again?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    JETSRULE!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Mods, can this retard be permabanned again?
    the packers are an nfl team my friend

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a truly a national treasure......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspodcast View Post
    the packers are an nfl team my friend
    I'm not your friend, virgin. This is a poorly veiled attempt by you to spout out crap about your faggoty AFL. No one gives a flying eff about it. Not only that, but there's a Pro Arena Sports forum on JI. Keep your nonsense there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not your friend, virgin. This is a poorly veiled attempt by you to spout out crap about your faggoty AFL. No one gives a flying eff about it. Not only that, but there's a Pro Arena Sports forum on JI. Keep your nonsense there.
    the packers an nfl team signed a player this is the all ny jets and nfl 24/7 part of the site

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    the packers an nfl team signed a player this is the all ny jets and nfl 24/7 part of the site
    "Don't take my arena football players" should have been the thread title. You wanted to make it the thread title, but thought that if you added something about the Packers (while misspelling "damn"), the mods would keep it on the Strip instead of moving it the the Pro Arena Sports forum. Bravo to you. How far can you get your Kaysar doll up your ass while Facebooking practice squad players?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Don't take my arena football players" should have been the thread title. You wanted to make it the thread title, but thought that if you added something about the Packers (while misspelling "damn"), the mods would keep it on the Strip instead of moving it the the Pro Arena Sports forum. Bravo to you. How far can you get your Kaysar doll up your ass while Facebooking practice squad players?
    you are the only person on this forum who hates me

so stop talking please

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    you have to admire his tenacity.......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are the only person on this forum who hates me

so stop talking please
    I don't hate you. In fact, once I told you I'd like to make love to you face to face. We can have the tv on with picture on picture of Big Brother and a Philadelphia Soul game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    what is this crap

jr? are you back

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is Packers-related and therefore NFL related so why was it moved to the dump?!

I'm outraged.