Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate MNF Games!!

All League

Hate MNF Games!!

It is freezing outside and the ideal time to watch football on television. Unfortunately, the Jets don't play until tomorrow night when I will be distracted by work and the need to get up early for work.

Bottom Line: the NFL is meant for Sunday afternoons.

I too hate Monday Night games.

I love the epic atmosphere and having the entire country watching your team play. It's also a shorter wait till next sundays game.

Two Sundays in a row without the Jets. :mad:

I hate waiting this long..especially for a big game....i wouldn't mind a 4:15 national tv game on CBS instead of 8:30 Monday Night on ESPN

All League
    I hate it because I have tickets for tomorrow night, making me even more pumped than normal. Work is going to SUCK tomorrow.

Me too.

The game starts at 1:30am my time. If I want to watch the whole thing I'll be up until about 5am, and need to be up for Uni at 8am.

[QUOTE=Celtic Bhoy;3845742]Me too.

The game starts at 1:30am my time. If I want to watch the whole thing I'll be up until about 5am, and need to be up for Uni at 8am.[/QUOTE]

I never met an 8AM class I didn't skip.

i thought only Giants fans complained about playing in primetime for MNF.

danny

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Celtic Bhoy;3845742]Me too.

The game starts at 1:30am my time. If I want to watch the whole thing I'll be up until about 5am, and need to be up for Uni at 8am.[/QUOTE]

Thats why i didnt want the dolphins game flexed to sunday night im in the same boat except with an exam the next morning

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3845486]I too hate Monday Night games.[/QUOTE]

+2.753

All League
    [QUOTE=rep;3845614]I hate it because I have tickets for tomorrow night, making me even more pumped than normal. Work is going to SUCK tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

+1 I bought tickets back in April, so I been waiting for this game for months! lol Had to use a personal day for tommorrow :yes:

Look at it this way, if the Jets play a hell of a game and win then it's a good reason to call in sick on Tuesday :)

I hate long breaks in between games.

That's why you have to plan ahead and take the Monday and Tuesday off. I know I am gonna be a mess tomorrow and Tuesday so I took it off months ago :yes:

[QUOTE=tfine350z;3846156]That's why you have to plan ahead and take the Monday and Tuesday off. I know I am gonna be a mess tomorrow and Tuesday so I took it off months ago :yes:[/QUOTE]

i took off monday and had tuesday too but tuesday I had to move

oh well

[QUOTE=hatnlvr;3846007]Look at it this way, if the Jets play a hell of a game and win then it's a good reason to call in sick on Tuesday :)[/QUOTE]

And if they lose it's another great good reason to call in sick & not be lying.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=bigdanNJ;3845794]i thought only Giants fans complained about playing in primetime for MNF.

danny[/QUOTE]

Welcome to JI, Danny. We are Jet fans and reserve the right to complain about pretty much everything.

That being said, I dislike MNF as well.

Veteran
    Sitting at work right now and I can concentrate on ANYTHING! All I can think of is the game tonight... wish I coulda called in and started drinking early, but alas, I need the money, lol.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I Like MNF games because it shows that the Jets ARE IMPORTANT Enough to put on Primetime.

Heck, how many times have the Jets been on Monday Night TWICE the past 5 seasons?

This is the first time I remember it happening....

It's something we're not used to because of our success....