Thread: OMG Fatcesca coming around

Practice Squad

OMG Fatcesca coming around

Says Jets and Pats are maybe , posibly the 2 best teams in the NFL and that the game is a toss up 3 point game either way and we have a chance!

I can't believe it. He isn't actually blind deaf and dumb.

All League
    [QUOTE=BUD329;3846200]Says Jets and Pats are maybe , posibly the 2 best teams in the NFL and that the game is a toss up 3 point game either way and we have a chance!

I can't believe it. He isn't actually blind deaf and dumb.[/QUOTE]

He must be on the verge of losing his job due to years of stupid analysis and comments. Or maybe he was just riding the high of his precious G-Men win and decided to be reasonable for a change. Or... Maybe he hung out with his best friend Rush Limbaugh before the show and he slipped him some oxycontin. Either way the guy is still a complete moron.

[IMG]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/its_a_trap.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    He is more generous to the jets on his Sunday night show. Maybe NBC execs tell him to be.

I won't be shocked if the fat turd says that we would be "lucky" to be on the game by halftime on his radio show tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Think about it. If he is right he gets to say so. If he is wrong he gets to bash the jets on air.

[SIZE="6"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]DON'T FALL FOR IT[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

It's the famous Francesa reverse jinx. He says we're going to lose and we win, so now he's going to switch things up and say we're going to win really hoping that we lose.

[B][SIZE="5"]YOU'RE A BAD, FAT MAN, MIKE FRANCESA[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=ArmyJets04;3846206]He is more generous to the jets on his Sunday night show. Maybe NBC execs tell him to be.

I won't be shocked if the fat turd says that we would be "lucky" to be on the game by halftime on his radio show tomorrow.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

+1

He usually acts different on his NBC show but lets not forget his silly performance after the Jets beat the Chargers in the playoffs last season. :rolleyes:

he hides his anti-jets agenda on the sunday night show. He is a total sellout.

All Pro
    He is setting us up of we lose

Whenever the Fat Man gives the Jets any credit at all, it's time to get nervous.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=balladish;3846343]Whenever the Fat Man gives the Jets any credit at all, it's time to get nervous.[/QUOTE]

+1,000
    He needs to stay far away from this team and keep the neg BS up. It has worked for us so far.

No bad juju today!

My stomach hurts waiting for this game!

I am sequestering myself in the kidís playroom tonight. I cannot imagine going out and watching it in a public setting. lol

Mike F will be eating a large portion of crow with a Jet win Monday night. All season long he's knocked the team without putting on 1 Jet player or coach (due to the team boycotting Mikey boy) on the biggest sports radio station in the country. He won't be able to talk about Jeter all winter long will he? A Jet win means Mike will be eating some humble pie and that will be a sight to hear and see!

[QUOTE=LI JET FAN;3846395]Mike F will be eating a large portion of crow with a Jet win Monday night. All season long he's knocked the team without putting on 1 Jet player or coach (due to the team boycotting Mikey boy) on the biggest sports radio station in the country. He won't be able to talk about Jeter all winter long will he? A Jet win means Mike will be eating some humble pie and that will be a sight to hear and see![/QUOTE]

Actually....Knowing Mike, he'd probably bring in as guests people who would discuss Horse-racing to fill up the time.

Horse-racing...yeah. Hell....even HOCKEY would be more interesting to discuss than Horse-Racing. It's the Horses who do all the work, anyway...they should have a Jockey Race to see who's the fastest smurf around. :D

He picked the JETS on his Friday afternoon radio show. That scares me!!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3846203][IMG]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/its_a_trap.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This never gets old.

[QUOTE=msujetfan 89;3846212][SIZE="6"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]DON'T FALL FOR IT[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

It's the famous Francesa reverse jinx. He says we're going to lose and we win, so now he's going to switch things up and say we're going to win really hoping that we lose.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly:eek: