Thread: JUST LIKE THE RAVEN GAME!!! SUCKCHIZE!!!

All League

JUST LIKE THE RAVEN GAME!!! SUCKCHIZE!!!

THAT FRAUD OF A QB WE HAVE IS SCARED TO THROW IT DOWNFIELD......SOME GAMES HE JUST FOLDS UP LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.....THIS IS ONE OF THEM!!!!!
    \

GAME OVER!

Hall Of Fame
    How about the defense giving up 17?

All League
    can we get a first down.....mr checkdown suckchize!!!!

Jets were undefeated during DooshBAKE's ban.

Just sayin'

All League

All Pro
    I'm as pissed as anyone, but please, ban this idiot.

All League
    dont get pissed because this guy is not the answer.....lets just face it as a franchise and move on.....he is just not that good.

All League
    on of you draft guys.....who are the best qb's available in the 2011 draft?????

discuss!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    You're just in your glory aren't you?

You're right. Sanchez is clearly afraid to throw the ball downfield. Guys are open and he keeps checking down. I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    THAT FRAUD OF A QB WE HAVE IS SCARED TO THROW IT DOWNFIELD......SOME GAMES HE JUST FOLDS UP LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.....THIS IS ONE OF THEM!!!!!
    \

GAME OVER!
    I agree. We basically have a Mexican CHaddycakes this d is last in yards given up, 3rd down completion % and total yards given up and he cannot complete a pass of 5 ****ing yards. Frauds

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    \

GAME OVER!
    I was shocked you took the Jets, you actually got my hopes up.

Forget Sanchez and the overated ol, a team with no pass rush will get destroyed by Brady

All League
    Perma I hope.

This is complete and epic failure that's on the entire franchise. Ryan is way too loose. The team is not prepared week in and out and have been fortunate to win games against suspect teams. Your going to tell me that the talent that we are supposed to have at the wr position can't get open on the worst passing d in the league. It's about play design, coaching and desire. This team plays with no, zero heart. Look at the pats, they are jacked up and kicking our asses at every position.
    The only good thing is the o line Sanchez has been getting time, but nobody is open, back to poor play design and route running and coaching. Coaching beats talent every day.
    We are stuck with these coaches and players for a while, unless we bring in some young talent with heart we will go thru this roller coaster ride of suck.

This team has no heart or intensity.
    It's so said, no heart It hurts watching this collapse on national tv, so sad.
    Last edited by srobjets; 12-06-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    This is complete and epic failure that's on the entire franchise. Ryan is way too loose. The team is not prepared week in and out and have been fortunate to win games against suspect teams. Your going to tell me that the talent that we are supposed to have at the wr position can't get open on the worst passing d in the league. It's about play design, coaching and desire. This team plays with no, zero heart. Look at the pats, they are jacked up and kicking our asses at every position.
    The only good thing is the o line Sanchez has been getting time, but nobody is open, back to poor play design and route running and coaching. Coaching beats talent every day.
    We are stuck with these coaches and players for a while, unless we bring in some young talent with heart we will go thru this roller coaster ride of suck.

This team has no heart or intensity.
    It's so said, no heart It hurts watching this collapse on national tv, so sad.
    Sad but true.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL, I'm surprised it DBag so long to post this thread.