Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest Question: Bill Cowher?

Honest Question: Bill Cowher?

Discuss.

Personally, I'd fire Rex for Bill Cowher.

no...fire Rotty and hire Josh Mcdaniels

we need a coach who will discipline the players not be their best bud and coddle them. that said I did liked seeing Rex on the sideline talkin to the defensive guys trying to get em on track, however it clearly didn't work. They were beat be4 they stepped on the field. I give Rex 1 more year with a new DC and OC not Callahan cause he is part of the poopy Sh*tty puts out there

Im not opposed to promoting Callahan this season. That might be the only thing to save this season cause Sh*tty is gonna blow it for us. As far as next season we need all new offensive staff

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Discuss.

I thought you went to bed? Or is this the Alcohol talking?

Bill Cowher was NEVER interested in coaching the Jets. Not unless they gave him both the HC Job AND TANNY'S JOB, too!!

If I were Rex I would let Sanchez audible at the line and call his own plays. He already proved he can put together TD runs in the preseason!

"This is easy! You suck Shotty!" MS

Quote Originally Posted by Noto18gameseason View Post
    If I were Rex I would let Sanchez audible at the line and call his own plays. He already proved he can put together TD runs in the preseason!

"This is easy! You suck Shotty!" MS

I support this.

Remember when Vinny had that list of plays on his wrist when he played for us? He'd be able to call his own plays. We should do the same for Mark. Let HIM call his own plays and I bet he could do a better job than Schitty.

Jets Insider VIP
    OMG...stop the BS! Rex is NOT the problem. Are you kidding me! The Jets lost 1 damn game, yes we played like crap, but we have 4 more to go. We have not had this upside in years. YEARS, DECADES, jump off the bandwagon asswipe. Im with Rex. its not over.

Bewildered Beast
    Ha ha ha

bill cowher lost how many times before winning that SB? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BleednGreen View Post
    bill cowher lost how many times before winning that SB? lol
    / END THREAD.

Why would anyone discuss this? Because it'll never happen? Stupid.

All League
    Honest Question: Bill Cowher?

Discuss.

Honest answer: Are you nuts??? We are 9-3.

Over reaction! Let's see how the team reacts against the Dolphins. Remember the Pats were blasted by the Browns...how did they react off that big loss?

Jets Insider VIP
    Discuss.

Please......would you stop.

I would do it, but Cowher already said he is not interested in coaching the jets. Remember, we went after him before we hired Rex. He is not a fan of Johnson. He felt disrespected that Woody wouldn't meet with him.

Quote Originally Posted by daCHAMPisHERE View Post
    I would do it, but Cowher already said he is not interested in coaching the jets. Remember, we went after him before we hired Rex. He is not a fan of Johnson. He felt disrespected that Woody wouldn't meet with him.
    You people can't be serious. Please tell me this thread is a joke.

honest question- are you a total moron?

I'm not saying fire Rex or persue Cowher. I'm just sayin, if Cowher wanted the head coach job, I would seriously consider it.

This thread must be a joke!! It's one game (granted it was a complete embarrassment) but we are still 9-3 and they have time to fix this crap!!

I'm completely disgusted with the performance they put up yesterday but you have to just throw that away and move on.