Thread: What a bunch of frauds

What a bunch of frauds

That is what this team is a bunch of frauds. Our QB is a little pu$$y, our LBS are overrated, we have ****ty Safetys, Braylon Edwards is a loser (always has been).

No heart at all from this team. Totally overmatched in every area of the game last night. We will not recover from this ass kicking....season is over.

I have so much more respect for the Patriots after last night's game. They kept their mouths shut and just came out and beat our ass up and down the field. We are the bully/tough guy who runs his mouth until he meets up with that quiet guy who doesn't say anything but beats the piss out of the big mouth bully.

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    That is what this team is a bunch of frauds. Our QB is a little pu$$y, our LBS are overrated, we have ****ty Safetys, Braylon Edwards is a loser (always has been).

No heart at all from this team. Totally overmatched in every area of the game last night. We will not recover from this ass kicking....season is over.

I have so much more respect for the Patriots after last night's game. They kept their mouths shut and just came out and beat our ass up and down the field. We are the bully/tough guy who runs his mouth until he meets up with that quiet guy who doesn't say anything but beats the piss out of the big mouth bully.

Rant over.
    Great! Well since the seasons over I guess you have no reason to post anymore...

Maybe you can activate an account over at patsfans...

Rant over.
    Now tell us how you really feel

Rant over.
    Agree with all except the bold. This team still has a chance to be more effective than last year's squad, so it's not over when you only need to win 2 out of 4 to make the playoffs.

That said, Jets fans have drastically overrated this team thanks to some close wins that just as easily could have been losses. This coaching staff has not shown the ability to properly gameplan for a single opponent this year, and the QB doesn't have the skills to offset that.

You can't be weak or average at coach and QB and expect to beat quality teams in the NFL. It can happen, but you can't expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Great! Well since the seasons over I guess you have no reason to post anymore...

Maybe you can activate an account over at patsfans...
    Reality check my man, this team is a bunch of dogs. The Pats, as much as I hate them, are winners who just go out there and do their talking on the field.

Reality check my man, this team is a bunch of dogs. The Pats, as much as I hate them, are winners who just go out there and do their talking on the field.
    K come see me in a few week...

Btw what happens next week when the jets beat the phins and the bears beat the pats?

Will you be back on board, my man?

Veteran
    GFY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    K come see me in a few week...

Btw what happens next week when the jets beat the phins and the bears beat the pats?

Will you be back on board, my man?
    The Pats are not losing to the Bears and Jay Cutler, haha . You are failing to see that WE can't beat the Pats, we are overmatched. I am a huge Jets fan but last night made me realize that we just don't matchup well with them.

To be the Pats, you need a front four, like the Giants, who can generate a rush without having to blitz, we don't have that.