Thread: Silly Teabagger Sheep!!

Banned

Silly Teabagger Sheep!!

The teabaggers are pawns, and are too dumb to realize it. I think it's fair to say that the average teabagger makes well under $250,000. Yet they supported a party that was willing to let their taxes go up in an attempt to stop Obama from raising taxes exclusively on the rich.

They love dumb, God-fearing, gun-toting, fear and war-mongering, pro-wealthy/anti-poor politicians. Hence Sarah Palin being the darling of the tea party.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    The teabaggers are pawns, and are too dumb to realize it. I think it's fair to say that the average teabagger makes well under $250,000. Yet they supported a party that was willing to let their taxes go up in an attempt to stop Obama from raising taxes exclusively on the rich.

They love dumb, God-fearing, gun-toting, fear and war-mongering, pro-wealthy/anti-poor politicians. Hence Sarah Palin being the darling of the tea party.
    and obama went along with it....who's the pawn??? who are the sheep???

lol....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    and obama went along with it....who's the pawn??? who are the sheep???

lol....
    Who left him no choice but to compromise???

Hall Of Fame

You're really a dumb piece of ****.

All League

I also don't have to worry about the estate (death) tax. But, I still don't think scumbags like all the dems in Washington and elsewhere should be STEALING form FAMILY'S who earned THEIR money.

JetsInsider.com Legend

TLDR Version:

Democrats Smart.

Republicans Dumb.

Thats a new one.

JetsFan2012
    This is an example of a thread that does not lend itself to constructive conversation. It's good to remind ourselves every once in a while of what one looks like. Thanks YS.