Thread: Is Shotty for real?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Shotty for real?

this guy and maybe Rex must go. ....WTF. This team was 9-2 and now in the hunt. ..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    unrealistic to even suggest that Rex should go. After you light up another joint, you will come to your senses on that. But- I do think our OC sucks and that this team needs a stronger coach in this vital area.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    unrealistic to even suggest that Rex should go. After you light up another joint, you will come to your senses on that. But- I do think our OC sucks and that this team needs a stronger coach in this vital area.
    When was the last time the wildcat worked? If you never, ever, ever pass out of the wildcat, you're not fooling anyone.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, real bad. Don't worry he's in line for a head coching spot. You see there is a Ray of hope!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who hate on Rex really baffle me. I just don't understand it. OK, he makes questionable calls at times, but he is the best D coordinator we've seen in quite some time. You don't just throw that away.

We got 9-2 because of him, you can't run for the hills after 2 losses, it's just stupid.