Thread: Sanchez the Punk

Sanchez the Punk

Sanchez is such a f-n punk. You see how excited he got now that Santonio ****ed up and dropped the TD pass?!!??! That wasnít itís ok, bro. That was good. Now someone else ****ed up so the pressure is off me now. This guy is the textbook punk.

All Pro
    Are you really this stupid, or are you just trying to stir the pot? He was telling him not to worry about it...wow, this post insults stupid people to call this post stupid.

wow that's just a crazy statement! relax. If you've been watching this organization for any length of time you know it's implosion time. It just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Are you really this stupid, or are you just trying to stir the pot? He was telling him not to worry about it...wow, this post insults stupid people to call this post stupid.
    Trust me.....that is exactly what was going through his head. He sulks when it's all on him and he is struggling, but feigns support when others f-up.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL_22 View Post
    Trust me.....that is exactly what was going through his head. He sulks when it's all on him and he is struggling, but feigns support when others f-up.
    I guess we'll just have to trust you on that one.

Wouldn't Holmes catching a TD take more pressure of Sanchez?

That was one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Wouldn't Holmes catching a TD take more pressure of Sanchez?

That was one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read.

The topic was when things don't do well for him and the team. You watch him sulk on the sideline. Sits by himself. Never looking at pictures. Then all of a sudden he gets all pumped up when someone else makes a mistake. What the f is that about. I'm not saying he is rooting for mistakes, but it's his reactions that speaks volumes.

Veteran
    You know its been awhile since we've seen a touchdown and even longer since a passing TD.
    Ryan Mallet is leaving the Razorbacks, but it'd take 2 yrs to get him ready I think.
    We're pretty much stuck with Sanchez.
    We could fire shotty though.

The topic was when things don't do well for him and the team. You watch him sulk on the sideline. Sits by himself. Never looking at pictures. Then all of a sudden he gets all pumped up when someone else makes a mistake. What the f is that about. I'm not saying he is rooting for mistakes, but it's his reactions that speaks volumes.
    With all due respect, just shut the f**k up chicken little.

Where was this talk when Sanchez's poise and leadership lead us from behind three weeks in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    With all due respect, just shut the f**k up chicken little.

Where was this talk when Sanchez's poise and leadership lead us from behind three weeks in a row?
    Haha...mods...mods....thisis a personal attack. I know he is frustrated but he just has to learn to control his emotions.

It's ok Johnny......you just watch them punt yet again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

By that definition we have a abundance of punks posting on this board..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    By that definition we have a abundance of punks posting on this board..

Just keeping it real.....gotta keep things in perspective and off-set these rose-colored fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Just keeping it real.....gotta keep things in perspective and off-set these rose-colored fans.
    Your not keeping it real your giving a opinion that you think Sanchez is a punk.. That doesn't make it real..

Your not keeping it real your giving a opinion that you think Sanchez is a punk.. That doesn't make it real..
    Hmmm.....interesting point. But this whole board is pretty much opinions. So maybe none of it is real.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hmmm.....interesting point. But this whole board is pretty much opinions. So maybe none of it is real.
    What do you want Sanchez to do dance and sing when he plays bad?? He should be embarrassed but that doesn't make him a punk just a poor QB..

What do you want Sanchez to do dance and sing when he plays bad?? He should be embarrassed but that doesn't make him a punk just a poor QB..
    Nahh, just act like a pro. That' all I'm asking.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nahh, just act like a pro. That' all I'm asking.
    Have you watched Manning in some games this year?? I guess he'd be a punk also.. Had you said Sanchez was acting like a pouting child I could have agreed..

Have you watched Manning in some games this year?? I guess he'd be a punk also.. Had you said Sanchez was acting like a pouting child I could have agreed..

I think Manning also acts like a punk at times.

I can live with pouting child if that makes you feel better about the characterization. But in the end, is either one how we want our QB to act??

just a poor QB..
    There you have it. You just said it. Sanchez looks like crap and has been for several games now. The guy is killing us with his inability to play well in the rain. Today is not the first time this has happened, remember the Minnesota game? Plainly speaking, Sanchez has regressed NOT developed. He's becoming a worse QB and it is costing the team.

I will say the team has done NOTHING to help him out today, but that still does not excuse the bad play on his part. At the end of last season, I had grave concerns as to whether the Jets made the right choice drafting Sanchez. I knew Sanchez would get better this season but wondered if he would ever develop into a franchise QB. He hasn't. He's nothing more than below average. I think Sanchez should get the rest of the season to start playing better. If he does not start to play MUCH better and put together a STRING of good games. The last three should be a good barometer for how good he'll ever be, he'll be facing two GREAT defenses on the road. If he fails to better, I say the Jets need to draft a QB.