Thread: andrew luck would look great in a jets uniform

andrew luck would look great in a jets uniform

lots of scouts saying he is the best qb to come out since peyton, may be the last chance in quite a long time to get a sure thing at qb, should we consider trading away a draft or two to move up?

sanchez has regressed this year, and while it is not all on him (schotty is just bad)(wr's and te's dropping more balls than I can ever remember) he has played bad as he ever has, and he is back to fumble fingers. 4 today.

discuss.

All League
    We already have a franchise QB. How about we look into hiring an offensive coordinator?

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump

Not ready to give up on Sanchez yet. He's still young and the receivers had a bunch of really bad drops today.

All League

Sanchez critics make it sound like we have Chad Henne as our QB.

How about we get better O-line play and/ or better strategy first.

Or maybe we should just have Schottenheimer use the Wildcat the whole game and get it over with?

Quote Originally Posted by zachsjethouse View Post
    sanchez has regressed this year, and while it is not all on him (schotty is just bad)(wr's and te's dropping more balls than I can ever remember) he has played bad as he ever has.

discuss.
    this is so incredibly dumb you got a first post out of me. do you even remember last year?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan44 View Post
    Not ready to give up on Sanchez yet. He's still young and the receivers had a bunch of really bad drops today.
    wr did not fumble 4 times. how many has he had now is 1 3/4 seasons?

AND i NEVER SAID TO CUT HIM, I am opening a thread for discussion. if luck really is the best since peyton, you would rather stay with sanchez than go get that guy?

No chance in the world the jets go after another QB even if they had the chance. Sanchez has played good and very badly at times this year. He is far from a franchise QB right now but the jets will try alot of other things before they go looking for a new QB. A young struggling qb needs the rest of the O to play well and help him out when he's plaing bad and the rest of the O has stunk it up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    this is so incredibly dumb you got a first post out of me. do you even remember last year?
    yea waterboy, his play was so great the last two games we have a grand total of ZERO, 00000000000000000000000000000 touchdowns. get a clue rookie.

Sanchez is not at the end of his rope...yet. The play calling has been abysmal, the o-line has sucked a$$ with the run, and the receivers and TE's are not running great routes and have dropped a number of passes.

However, he is an undersized, inconsistent, inexperienced, often inaccurate and now lacking in confidence 2nd year quarterback. He has all of the weapons one would need...but he still needs alot more time to develop. I'm skeptical that he will end up being a championship-caliber quarterback for us, but I'm hoping he is.

Here we go again. We are NOT winning the East, and will get a wild card at best, having to win it all on the road.

Tough road ahead, boys and girls. Not impossible, but let's be realistic. All of the pieces do not magically come together with 3 games left in the regular season.

<Sigh>