Thread: benjamin6418

benjamin6418

Where did he go? I demand an explanation.

Benjamin6418 has apparently been "erased." The dudes posts were sometimes over the top and controversial. Too edgy for JI.

That being said, I haven't seen an erasure since the '08 Mod Meltdown. Somebody dropped the hammer on Ben. Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Benjamin6418 has apparently been "erased." The dudes posts were sometimes over the top and controversial. Too edgy for JI.

That being said, I haven't seen an erasure since the '08 Mod Meltdown. Somebody dropped the hammer on Ben. Crazy stuff.
    I blame Paulie. He should never have been given so much responsibility.

Dude was single-handedly keeping the soccer forum alive with his witty rejoinders and factual posts. May the bot that posts as him live long and prosper!

Already I miss the advertising links in his posts. Extremely helpful if you want to buy stuff that he was advertising, especially leading up to Christmas. Or whatever.

I think Paulie is already displaying his power-hunger and control-freakery. I for one am opting out of any future draft-related competitions because I know I'll get banned if I take Paulie's player ahead of him.

Paulie - you need to cool down, dude. We all know you are a mod, but banning and removing the posts of one of the best posters on this forum just isn't on.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Dude was single-handedly keeping the soccer forum alive with his witty rejoinders and factual posts. May the bot that posts as him live long and prosper!

Already I miss the advertising links in his posts. Extremely helpful if you want to buy stuff that he was advertising, especially leading up to Christmas. Or whatever.

I think Paulie is already displaying his power-hunger and control-freakery. I for one am opting out of any future draft-related competitions because I know I'll get banned if I take Paulie's player ahead of him.

Paulie - you need to cool down, dude. We all know you are a mod, but banning and removing the posts of one of the best posters on this forum just isn't on.

Lately all I see is this when Paulie posts...sad really. He was such a cool guy when he had the Sinatra avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post

Lately all I see is this when Paulie posts...sad really. He was such a cool guy when he had the Sinatra avatar.
    Yeah, he's now drifted into mafia territory, as Frank S. did all those years ago. Now he's with "made guys" and a mod, he thinks he can ditch his people, Frank included, and starts banning solid posters to this website, even if those posters are not human and specifically post on this website to advertise garbage.

Paulie? Where is the real you? Come back to us! We'll give you witness protection over this side!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Yeah, he's now drifted into mafia territory, as Frank S. did all those years ago. Now he's with "made guys" and a mod, he thinks he can ditch his people, Frank included, and starts banning solid posters to this website, even if those posters are not human and specifically post on this website to advertise garbage.

Paulie? Where is the real you? Come back to us! We'll give you witness protection over this side!
    Don't bother, he won't respond. We're not good enough for him anymore.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Don't bother, he won't respond. We're not good enough for him anymore.

Well in all fairness you have been neglecting him. I haven't seen a Gattuso wearing a g-string photo in ages. No wonder he doesn't come around anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Well in all fairness you have been neglecting him. I haven't seen a Gattuso wearing a g-string photo in ages. No wonder he doesn't come around anymore.
    Ever since the last WC, I feel it's best if I keep a low profile...

That's it, you're all banned.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's the deal with the soccer forum this year?

We suck..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    What's the deal with the soccer forum this year?

We suck..
    Paulie is a made man

Liverpool and Galatasaray are suffering through horrendous seasons (at least Liverpool was when I last checked a couple of months ago)

and PSG is well PSG. admit it even you don't really give a **** about them...

We needed benji to pick up the slack but you know how that turned out...

So who's gona step up?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jerremy255 View Post
    Thanks for missing me and you all the persons for who I came back.

Anytime bro

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jerremy255 View Post
    Thanks for missing me and you all the persons for who I came back.