Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: So who will Rex compare the Dolphins loss to this week, the 2000 Ravens?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like

    So who will Rex compare the Dolphins loss to this week, the 2000 Ravens?

    we got the 85 bears after the stinker against the Pats. Just wondering which other superbowl team he can come up and compare it to. Were there any back 2 back losses that season for the Ravens without scoring a TD or any side line disgraceful situations? Just curious to see how Rex can spin things around this week ...Rex's new name should be the "spin doctor" ... cause regardless of how bad the team plays he'll come up with some pseudo/lame metaphorical comparison to say "well we're still a superbowl team"

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    we got the 85 bears after the stinker against the Pats. Just wondering which other superbowl team he can come up and compare it to. Were there any back 2 back losses that season for the Ravens without scoring a TD or any side line disgraceful situations? Just curious to see how Rex can spin things around this week ...Rex's new name should be the "spin doctor" ... cause regardless of how bad the team plays he'll come up with some pseudo/lame metaphorical comparison to say "well we're still a superbowl team"
    2000 ravens lost THREE in a row without scoring a TD!!!!

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    2000 ravens lost THREE in a row without scoring a TD!!!!
    Yep..10-3 14-6 and 9-6..They had a scoring defense that year that won some games as well..

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much for the Mike Francessa argument.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    well thank god our defense is just as good as that Ravens D huh?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    well thank god our defense is just as good as that Ravens D huh?
    Are you kidding? We're much better than them, just ask Rex.....

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly man...free country and all, but is this really thread-worthy? What exactly are we supposed to discuss here?

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Honestly man...free country and all, but is this really thread-worthy? What exactly are we supposed to discuss here?
    How Rex spins every negative thing on this team into a superbowl comparison. Stop being so sensitive.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    How Rex spins every negative thing on this team into a superbowl comparison. Stop being so sensitive.
    Stop starting threads, ass.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Stop starting threads, ass.
    Just because you are so reputable and say the most intellectual things I've ever read on a forum. Just because you say the most credible and incredibly smart things in regards to football and cause you are damn near a prophet with your predictions. Most of the things you always say always come to fruition. Also cause all your threads are legendary and because you are the most quoted person on peoples sigs ... I think I just might have to listen to you. Roger that!

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Yep..10-3 14-6 and 9-6..They had a scoring defense that year that won some games as well..
    The 2000 Ravens didn't score a single Touchdown in the Month of October, over the course of 5 games.
    It's not really relevant to anything. But, still remarkable.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us