Thread: Jets @ Steelers / Is anyone else going?

Jets Insider VIP

Jets @ Steelers / Is anyone else going?

I'm heading to Pittsburgh with a few friends and was wondering if any other Jets fans were going?

All League
    I'll be there with my steeler fan buddy. I've never been less excited to go to a meaningful game.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3865118]I'll be there with my steeler fan buddy. I've never been less excited to go to a meaningful game.[/QUOTE]

+1 (well watching from home).

I might actually go to church this sunday.

yeah, I'm going. But honestly, I hoping the roof caves in on Heinz field before I get there, or even while I'm there. Who the hell cares?

I been to 4 away games this season but this is the first one in which i'm absolutely, 100% convinced that we have no chance. We are going to get smashed.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I will be there. Fly out Sunday morning. Looking forward to the indoor tailgate party. The game, not so much.

I will be there as well. Some beer will hopefully boost up my confidence in the Jets.

Somebody bring me back some Primanti's. Put it on Rex' tab.

[URL=http://img828.imageshack.us/i/pittsprimantissandwich.jpg/][IMG]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/581/pittsprimantissandwich.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I was in Pittsburgh for the Patriots game with my Steeler fan father-in-law. If any of you guys are into microbrews, there's a place called Church Brew Works that is a microbrewery in what used to be a Catholic church. It's about a 5 minute drive from the stadium and opens @ 12 on a Sunday.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Overheard among the throngs waiting to get into the stadium on Sunday:

"I feel like we're in New York with all these Jets fans"

Good showing by the green and white on the field and in the stands in Pttsburgh.

And full disclosure given the gripes about NMS and how long it takes to get in and out of the place -- Heinz Field is far worse. Only three entry points. Took forever to get in and out of the stadium.