Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Sanchez....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously Sanchez....

It's pretty clear at this point that the Mark Sanchez experiment has failed. It was certainly worth the gamble but after 1.5 seasons we can see this kids never going to make it like a Brady/Brees/Manning.
    First his footwork, which was supposed to be a strong point is horrible. Secondly, his arm strength is way overrated and his accuracy is really bad. With Edwards/Holmes/Cotch/Keller/LT he should be completing 65% not 45% of his passes. Also, I just don't think he's that smart. (Sideline hotdog w/mustard anyone?) Thank god for Rex and his coaching staff especially Scotty and Cavanaugh and Callahan for being able to devise schemes that hide the most glaring weaknesses. Can you imagine how bad Sanchez would be if Paul Hacket or Mike Dingleberry were in charge of the offense? I am really going to cry if Schotty leaves for an HC job next year. I expect Sanchez to regress to Kellen Clemens like levels if a new coordinator is brought in.
    I'm not a college ball expert but there has to be someone we can draft next year to properly implement the ground and pound offense I am confident we can get to the Super Bowl with.
    Sanchez's run is just about over, one more nail against the Steelers this week no doubt.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mrs. Schottenheimer, that you?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shame on me for even reading this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ban this troll

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This made my eyes bleed. Who is this d00sh?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLEEDJET,

you are 100% correct but save your breath....these guys are blind and in a trance from his moles!!
    i must admit his early season success had me fooled but never again...this kid is no good, he is scared in the pocket, he is a pu$$y in cold weather, he is one of the most inaccurate qb's in the league, he cannot throw a screen pass, but give him credit for having 80% of the fan base fooled, but thank god that # is coming down, he is being figured out.......bottom line he is and forever will be THE SUCKCHIZE!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then, let cut him today and just grab another one? This is easy!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedjetgreen View Post
    It's pretty clear at this point that the Mark Sanchez experiment has failed. It was certainly worth the gamble but after 1.5 seasons we can see this kids never going to make it like a Brady/Brees/Manning.
    First his footwork, which was supposed to be a strong point is horrible. Secondly, his arm strength is way overrated and his accuracy is really bad. With Edwards/Holmes/Cotch/Keller/LT he should be completing 65% not 45% of his passes. Also, I just don't think he's that smart. (Sideline hotdog w/mustard anyone?) Thank god for Rex and his coaching staff especially Scotty and Cavanaugh and Callahan for being able to devise schemes that hide the most glaring weaknesses. Can you imagine how bad Sanchez would be if Paul Hacket or Mike Dingleberry were in charge of the offense? I am really going to cry if Schotty leaves for an HC job next year. I expect Sanchez to regress to Kellen Clemens like levels if a new coordinator is brought in.
    I'm not a college ball expert but there has to be someone we can draft next year to properly implement the ground and pound offense I am confident we can get to the Super Bowl with.
    Sanchez's run is just about over, one more nail against the Steelers this week no doubt.
    Im disappointed in myself to even response to this idiocy, but...

You should do some research before you post on here. Go take a look at Brees' first 2 seasons as a starter and see how closely they mirror sanchez, and that was after Brees was a 3 year starter in college.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    BLEEDJET,

you are 100% correct but save your breath....these guys are blind and in a trance from his moles!!
    i must admit his early season success had me fooled but never again...this kid is no good, he is scared in the pocket, he is a pu$$y in cold weather, he is one of the most inaccurate qb's in the league, he cannot throw a screen pass, but give him credit for having 80% of the fan base fooled, but thank god that # is coming down, he is being figured out.......bottom line he is and forever will be THE SUCKCHIZE!!
    Disappear when he's playing well, come back when he's not. I don't know who you hate more: Sanchez or the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    Alrighty then, let cut him today and just grab another one? This is easy!
    the hard but is admitting to yourself that he is a BUST!!! most on here will fight to the end and blame it on shotty or rex or the WR's or the cold or his moles.
    thats the hard part.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Disappear when he's playing well, come back when he's not. I don't know who you hate more: Sanchez or the Jets.
    i dont disappear.....everytime i say something bad about the guy...one of the mods bans me for a week......freakin BS!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    i said in my post....early on i gave him credit, i admitted i was wrong......but never again, i am 100% certain this guy will be run out of town a LOSER!!! he honestly in my opinion sucks!!

i love the jets....i HATE the suckchize.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    BLEEDJET,

Funny thing is, the guys who you say are blind realize the jury is still out on him. We just don't put it out there and break it down like a doooooosh bag..

You are nowhere to be found when he's going good. And as soon as he falls, your all over the place. Typical Puuuussy!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont disappear.....everytime i say something bad about the guy...one of the mods bans me for a week......freakin BS!!!
    You get banned because you're a habitual line-crosser who has internet temper tantrums when challenged.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Im disappointed in myself to even response to this idiocy, but...

You should do some research before you post on here. Go take a look at Brees' first 2 seasons as a starter and see how closely they mirror sanchez, and that was after Brees was a 3 year starter in college.
    Brees threw more INTs than TDs (less than 60% completion rate) and he had LT in his prime.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of QB's are up & down their first couple of years, especially ones who did not start much in college. He isn't going anywhere for a couple of years at least. Go watch some more Madden Football and rebuild your team every week.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, the "Sanchez experiment"

Are people really this dumb?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

To Fresh Kills with this swill.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like