Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else have that "feeling" that we will beat the Steelers?

Does anyone else have that "feeling" that we will beat the Steelers?

I don't know why, logic says we shouldn't but I just have this overwhelming feeling that we are going to win.

I pray that I'm right..It will make for an enjoyable week leading up to Xmas. The last two weeks have really sucked!!!

Nope.

I have zero feelings on this game. Lets see if they bring their man pants this week.

I do.

I can't fight this feelin' anymore!

[QUOTE=ctjetfan;3868052]I don't know why, logic says we shouldn't but I just have this overwhelming feeling that we are going to win.

I pray that I'm right..It will make for an enjoyable week leading up to Xmas. The last two weeks have really sucked!!![/QUOTE]

We will win, so I hope SAR can deal with it, I know I will.

No chance to win

No.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3868056]I do.

I can't fight this feelin' anymore![/QUOTE]

LMAO.

I am getting the feeling... yes. the steelers without Troy P are a different team... it's not an easy game by any means but it is winnable.

[QUOTE=bitonti;3868069]I am getting the feeling... yes. the steelers without Troy P are a different team... it's not an easy game by any means but it is winnable.[/QUOTE]

MSGold12 has got into your head, walk towards the light!

Veteran
    One feeling I have for the Steelers game is DOOM!

And the second is coming into work on Monday morning getting ridiculed once again about the JETS.
    :(

No.

Only feeling I get is a bad game vs. Pitt, loss.

A better game vs. Chicago, loss.

A good game vs. Buffalo, win and a last second playoff berth.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=bitonti;3868069]I am getting the feeling... yes. the steelers without Troy P are a different team... it's not an easy game by any means but it is winnable.[/QUOTE]

and without Heath Miller. The Jets simply cannot cover non-WRs. Whether its a scat back in the form of Woodchuck or average pass catching TEs like Heath Miller. With Miller out, I simply don't see another guy stepping up and challenging the Jets LB/safeties. A guy like Mewelde Moore isn't all that worrisome.

Their running game doesn't really scare me, and I think our CBs can cover Ward/Wallace. If guys like Randle El and Sanders make big plays, sie la vie.

Polamalu frightens me - with him in the game, I was fairly sure that some Jet player will be carried off. Either Sanchez was going to get blind-sided or he'd throw a hospital pass and get one of his WRs creamed.

I'm a helluva lot more confident now that those two guys are probably out. The Stillers Offense isn't really all that potent these days and their one ability to attack the Jets weakness may very well not play.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3868079]No.

Only feeling I get is a bad game vs. Pitt, loss.

A better game vs. Chicago, loss.

A good game vs. Buffalo, win and a last second playoff berth.[/QUOTE]

Where is Hammy when you need him...Jason423 will set you straight!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Ron Jaworski agrees

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Bengals D slapped around Pitt's O, ours will too.

We lose this game 6-3. And yes I'm serious.

Rex will get the most out of his players and Sanchez will use his gifts for this win.

Yup we can win for sure, it will all be on the QB and the OC though, especially the QB. You have to be able to make teams pay when they blitz and bring pressure. The Steelers are good but certainly not unbeatable and the Jets are no where near as bad as people have written them off to be.

I did until you made this thread and jinxed it.

All League
    Man....I DONT KNOW WHY but ever since that debacle in Foxboro I keep thinking about the '04 Red Sox "Idiots" when thinking of this years Jets.

You know, they were favorites, get a rematch against the Yanks in the playoffs, go down 3-0 after a crazy 20 something beatdown, then just comeback and win it since NO ONE EXPECTED THEM TO.....

Red Sox are the Jets of baseball up until '04....with Rex, Schotty, Petine, Scott, Alosi, Braylon, Santonio, Cro it seems we have enough Idiots to get the job done! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I never have the feeling we will beat anyone, even when I have the feeling we will beat them.