Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else have that "feeling" that we will beat the Steelers?

Jets win, the NFL is fixed. The NFL has been fixed since Super Bowl III and prior to the merger. Conspiracy theory? Not at all. Just continue to go to work everyday, pay your taxes, watch your tv, believe what they (government) tell you, stay within the system, grow old if your lucky, don't rock the boat, DEFINATELY don't think/or at least speak outside the box and you might just make it through this life without finding yourself in a pickle wondering how you got in such a bad situation. Or maybe just quit smoking weed and you won't think like this......lol

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=jetscc26;3868680]it will be a tough game, Steelers are still a good team, even without hair mcgee......but we could win. We just have to play smart football, and that starts with Sanchez. If he starts seeing the field better and stops holding onto the ball so long in the pocket, I think we have a shot. This is all depends on Sanchez.[/QUOTE]
    i think if harrison and woodley get a few early shots on sanchez, then he will be nervous about getting hit and start making bad decisions.

NO, the opposite-- I think we get killed.

On any given sunday, but not this sunday! I think they put up another serious stinker! I'll be happy with a win, but I am not holding my breath.

Well what I like is that they are generous underdogs this week as they should be. In the past the Jets have played well being underdogs. I thought they would bounce back last week from the NE disaster but they didn't. I am hoping that the team has finally realized that they better start executing and stop making mistakes and turn it up a notch. I really feel that they thought they could ride out the 9-2 start and they have been playing like it. Now I think is the time they get back the respect they had earlier in the season as well as some confidence. Lets face it if they lose the next two and Have to beat Buffalo to get in do you think they will have any confidence to even beat Buffalo let alone do well in the playoffs? I doubt it seriously. I mean the Miami game has to be the end of this boring brand of football they are playing. They are a respectable 9-4 and quite frankly I would have taken that record any day at the start of the season. I know we as Jet fans expect them to cash it in and "Just End The Season" but I do expect them to play their best of the season tomorrow and show us fans and the rest of the NFL that they are not going to just play dead and roll over. I expect them to win. I really do. It's time for them to kick a good teams butt for a change and not be "lucky" doing it!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

no....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3868139]I never have the feeling we will beat anyone, even when I have the feeling we will beat them.[/QUOTE]

thats an awesome pic/avatar. I love it!

Veteran
    I do!!!!! Heading out to Pittsburgh in a couple of hours.
    "What is best in life?" In the words of Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women! " I have a good feeling that tomorrow night I will proudly be wearing my Jets green in Pittsburgh!
    Let's go Jets!!!! Make Conan proud!!!!

Last time the Jets played the Steelers they won - with Kellen Clemens at QB. Last time they played at Pittsburgh they were two Doug Brien missed FG's away from winning.

[QUOTE=I BLEED GREEN;3869284]I do!!!!! Heading out to Pittsburgh in a couple of hours.
    "What is best in life?" In the words of Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women! " I have a good feeling that tomorrow night I will proudly be wearing my Jets green in Pittsburgh!
    Let's go Jets!!!! Make Conan proud!!!![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.shavingstuff.com/pictures/conanbeardtwitter.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    i wish i could say i do, but i don't. i'm hopeful they will win, but i don't have a feeling they will.

Not in the least bit. This will be Schotty's worst effort.

Yup JETS will win this one :yes:

vegas line down to 3 1/2 so someone thinks so

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=ctjetfan;3868052]I don't know why, logic says we shouldn't but I just have this overwhelming feeling that we are going to win.

I pray that I'm right..It will make for an enjoyable week leading up to Xmas. The last two weeks have really sucked!!![/QUOTE]

congrats to you and good call...always happy when i think the Jets will lose and i am wrong...

YES!!!

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!

YOU HAVE TO START THIS EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON!

We almost executed well on Offense.

We wasted two great chances to put more points up.

But we won thanks to Jason Taylor.
    That safety made the Steelers need that TD.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3868079]No.

Only feeling I get is a bad game vs. Pitt, loss.

A better game vs. Chicago, loss.

A good game vs. Buffalo, win and a last second playoff berth.[/QUOTE]

I had no doubt we'd lose, none whatsoever.

Shows what I know. Big win is big.

Credit to the OP for his "feeling".:yes:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3868158]YES We will BEAT the Steelers.[/QUOTE]

Told you!!!!!

But they need to have a cardiologist available for all JETS fans. I can't take much more....

All League
    We are going to beat the Steelers in a very close game. I guarantee it.