Thread: Good News for US Soccer Fans....

Good News for US Soccer Fans....

Charlie Davies is on the bench for Sochaux tomorrow. He probably won't get more than a few minutes, if any at all, but it's nice to see him come back anyhow.

Hopefully he'll even be in form in time for the summer. If anyone cares, the game is on Fox Soccer Channel tomorrow morning at 9am

14 months.

Well done, Charlie.

Jets Insider VIP
    I applaud any American who gets up at 9AM to watch a Ligue 1 game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I applaud any American who gets up at 9AM to watch a Ligue 1 game.
    As it turned out, the game was at 11am EST. Also, Davies didn't even play (which really isn't a shock).
    Davies will always be the ultimate "What If" with the 2010 US World Cup team. What if he didn't get into that accident. They would have had Altidore and Davies instead the craptastic Robbie Findley.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    As it turned out, the game was at 11am EST. Also, Davies didn't even play (which really isn't a shock).
    Davies will always be the ultimate "What If" with the 2010 US World Cup team. What if he didn't get into that accident. They would have had Altidore and Davies instead the craptastic Robbie Findley.
    I read an article recently where he was caught speeding 125 mph in France; He later said a teammate was driving and asked him to take the wheel after being pulled over because his licence had been revoked. I found it amazing he would put himself in harms way again after what he'd been through.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    They would have had Altidore and Davies instead the craptastic Robbie Findley.
    I still won't blame Bradley for initially putting him on the 23 man after his breakout year in 09...

But Jesus, he was afraid to shoot in the WC...

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    I still won't blame Bradley for initially putting him on the 23 man after his breakout year in 09...

But Jesus, he was afraid to shoot in the WC...
    Bah, Bradley's biggest mistake was Rico Clark over Edu. Woof.

...Just because this always brings a tear to my eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbn3rOPmR9w