While Sanchez has a ways to go, I cannot believe these guys are starting in the league:
1. Rex Grossman: if he is your answer, you might as well try running the wishbone.
2. Tavares Jackson: If he wasn't hurt, he would be starting.
3. Kerry Collins: he was washed up years ago
4. Tim Tebow: wasted draft pick.
5. The guy at Arizona. He was a Fordham last year. He must suck.
[QUOTE=Magnus;3869611]Jets fans should NOT be talking about other teams sucky QB's[/QUOTE]
Sanchez has issues, but he still has the potential to not suck. Guys like Fitzpatrick, Henne, Freeman, and McCoy aren't great QB's now and they sometimes suck. But like Sanchez, they have good games now and then and all of them could develop into decent NFL QB's.
With the exception of the guy from Fordham, all the other guys have been in the league for years (in Collins case: for decades) and there was no reason to think they wouldn't suck.
[QUOTE=Mike D;3869624]How do you know what kind of QB McCoy is? He's a rookie who has barely played. Dump.[/QUOTE]
1.) As a Texas-Ex, I am hoping McCoy turns into a good NFL QB, but the jury is certainly out. zFor young guys like him, Sanchez, Henne, Freeman, we won't know for a few years.
2.) Another poster correctly pointed out the guys I named were originally backups. While true, it is only partially true. With the possible exception of Jackson (because Farve should have been benched), all of them are not starting b/c of injury. Because of horrific starting QB play, these guys (who everyone knows sucks) are starting QB's. Imagine having to start Rex Grossman b/c he is BETTER than the original starter?
[QUOTE=Digetydog;3869609]While Sanchez has a ways to go, I cannot believe these guys are starting in the league:
1. Rex Grossman: if he is your answer, you might as well try running the wishbone..[/QUOTE]