Thread: Who else is feeling good about the Jets today?

All League

Who else is feeling good about the Jets today?

I must admit I haven't read a thread on this board since before the Patriots game, and I'm sure it hasn't been pretty, and it really shouldn't have been, pretty piss poor performances all around for the Jets.

That being said, I have a good feeling about the Jets pulling out a "W" today. I don't know why, and maybe I shouldn't, but I'm feeling good about the Jets today.

Both the players and coaches have their back against a wall and they know it, and I like that. I think we'll see an attacking football team in all phases from here on out. Last year, the Jets thrived off of the role of "us against the world", well they have that right now, because everyone is discounting them as a real threat anymore.

I think we'll all see a team today that we envisioned all year, and we'll continue to see it for the remainder of the season. Just relentless in all phases, trying to make other teams make a mistake, rather than focusing on not making their own mistakes.

I could be wrong, but I hope not.

I am.

I hope Braylon does the Douggie on a fool -- remember the good ole days.

Don't getcher hopes up kid.

*crickets chirping*

man you are one optomistic fool:eek:

Pretty even game we have a great shot if the team has any pride.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;3869642]Pretty even game we have a great shot if the team has any pride.[/QUOTE]

WB could you imagine if the net was around in 68-69 how many Jet fans would be saying; The Colts will kill us and Joe guaranteed a win we are dead..:P

[QUOTE=Savage69;3869644]WB could you imagine if the net was around in 68-69 how many Jet fans would be saying; The Colts will kill us and Joe guaranteed a win we are dead..:P[/QUOTE]

The problem is Joe ain't around and Philbin and Biggs aren't coming off the edge.

As I've said.
    If Mark Sanchez doesn't turn the ball over, I think the Jets will win this game.
    Pittsburgh's offense has been struggling too and they, like us, have lost their defensive quarterback

All League
    Lately I don't have a good feeling about the Jets in ANY game.
    Have you seen anything in their game recently to give you hope?

All League
    The Steelers have terrible corners. Without Troy P., their secondary is trash at best. Some quick slants to Braylon and Santonio giving them the chance for YAC, and we should be in good shape.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3869663]The Steelers have terrible corners. Without Troy P., their secondary is trash at best. Some [B]quick slants[/B] to Braylon and Santonio giving them the chance for YAC, and we should be in good shape.[/QUOTE]

What are those? Can we throw those?

we are getting our @ss kicked. the sooner everyone gets that the less painful this evening will be.

I am feeling good.....

.....about the prospect of maybe scoring a TD?

Practice Squad
    I feel good about the Jets every game.

And then I remember that Schotty still decides which plays they are doing. Second and 10 = 90% run the ball. Too predictable and tries to be tricky with stupid plays at stupid times. For example, if you are moving the ball down the field good DON"T change what you are doing....

So yea, I feel great till I remember about that doosh....

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;3869653]As I've said.
    If Mark Sanchez doesn't turn the ball over, I think the Jets will win this game.
    Pittsburgh's offense has been struggling too and they, like us, have lost their defensive quarterback[/QUOTE]

Turn overs are BIG! Good call. I just fear it is hard not to with the position Schotty puts him in...

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3869663]The Steelers have terrible corners. Without Troy P., their secondary is trash at best. Some quick slants to Braylon and Santonio giving them the chance for YAC, and we should be in good shape.[/QUOTE]

I think u have solidd ideas at times kid but STOP TALKING ABOUT SLANTS! Sanchez throws a great slant but tips off the play too easily. You know how many pick 6's he's almost thrown off slant routes? Seriously ... today we need to get Sanchez rolling out of the pocket as much as possible and get our receivers working the middle of the field. If possible we need to get mr invisible keller involved and take at least 2 shots deep with braylon.

All League
    [QUOTE=zachsjethouse;3869683]we are getting our @ss kicked. the sooner everyone gets that the less painful this evening will be.[/QUOTE]

Yep.