Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm calling it Giants Stadium

Practice Squad

I'm calling it Giants Stadium

I was at a bar late last night and even though the volume was down, I look up and see this on TV:

[IMG]http://thinkinkplus.com/images/IMCALLINGIT.jpg[/IMG]

Not a fan of that T-shirt.

[QUOTE=majormajor42;3869632]I was at a bar late last night and even though the volume was down, I look up and see this on TV:

Not a fan of that T-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Not a fan of that clown either. :D

I think Giants fans are butthurt that it's now MEADOWLANDS stadium and BOTH teams have EQUAL claim to it being their own stadium. It just irks them and I love it.

how about this: we make a bunch of t-shirts that say, "Im calling it Jets Stadium"

Wear them to the games, to the mall, when you go out to eat, hell even wear it when your trying to get some from your woman:) Point is instead of *****ing about it lets get the message out and make the claim if they want to go down that road.

Rookie
    It's a company that sells these...He did not have it made up...probably got it for free...

[url]http://www.nomas-nyc.com/17-naming-wrongs[/url]

All League
    Fat Boy on the Fan called it "Giant's Stadium" on his game run down this morning and immediately corrected himself. It sounded soooooo intentional.
    Last edited by PocketJet; 12-19-2010 at 02:44 PM.

well it is Giants Stadium. Always was. Certainly is nothing what the Jets or Jets fans wanted. I`ve been reading the stadium threads and there is no way the stadium is liked more than hated. Giants are winning in it. Jets aren`t. Just like always.

Jets Insider VIP
    I am too. Have you seen how much better they are than us?

Makes me sick.

Pass rush. Pass block. Run block. Disciplined. Focused. Must be nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    They can call it what they want. I will call it a mistake by the Jets. I hate the way both the Giants and Jets have to hang sheets on the concrete walls as a decoration. UGLY!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

another Miracle at the Meadowlands for the E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;3869725]I am too. Have you seen how much better they are than us?

Makes me sick.

Pass rush. Pass block. Run block. Disciplined. Focused. Must be nice.[/QUOTE]

You are so right, the Eagles have it all.

[QUOTE=majormajor42;3869632]I was at a bar late last night and even though the volume was down, I look up and see this on TV:

Not a fan of that T-shirt.[/QUOTE]

I hope he enjoyed today's "giant" collapse at "Giant" Stadium. BWAHAHAHA!

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3869761]They can call it what they want. I will call it a mistake by the Jets. I hate the way both the Giants and Jets have to hang sheets on the concrete walls as a decoration. UGLY![/QUOTE]

if you look around much of the nfl stadiums, many of them hang those sheets along the wall. i know the pats do, the ravens do. the jets and giants do. i think if you look even closer, you can most likely find more.

danny

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bigdanNJ;3870010]if you look around much of the nfl stadiums, many of them hang those sheets along the wall. i know the pats do, the ravens do. the jets and giants do. i think if you look even closer, you can most likely find more.

danny[/QUOTE]

I will look around but I still think the ones in Gi errr Meadowlands Stadium are cheap looking. They really stand out and just look cheap to me. For 1.6 billion I was expecting more.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3870025]I will look around but I still think the ones in Gi errr Meadowlands Stadium are cheap looking. They really stand out and just look cheap to me. For 1.6 billion I was expecting more.[/QUOTE]

i think the eagles use them too.

danny

All League
    [B][SIZE="7"]really, who ****ing cares?[/SIZE][/B]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PocketJet;3870062][B][SIZE="7"]really, who ****ing cares?[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Well, this is the third time you opened this thread (at least) and the third time you have posted in it...even though the subject hasn't change.

So, in answer to your question, I vote:

[SIZE="7"][B]YOU[/B][/SIZE]

I'm calling it Eagles Stadium.

Jets Insider VIP
    He can call it Giant Collapse Stadium. :)

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3870025]I will look around but I still think the ones in Gi errr Meadowlands Stadium are cheap looking. They really stand out and just look cheap to me. For 1.6 billion I was expecting more.[/QUOTE]I think everyone was expecting more for that price tag.

Practice Squad

Somebody get them to make and sell a Jets version

But at $29.00 I won't be buying one.