Thread: Thoughts on this team and the season so far.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts on this team and the season so far.

I know we can all talk about all that is wrong with this team and everyone has an opinion. Watching the NFL game mix it becomes apparent that the teams that are making a run for a play off spot are playing with intensity and are starting find ways to win and you can see the difference.

Watching the way this team has folded during the last two weeks is just saddening and is making me as well as other fans depressed.

I feel today is the start of our season, a start of something good. We are loaded with talent and can still make a run for it. The difference maker today will be the coaching. From managing the clock, time outs, offensive play calling and how our d handles big Ben.

Whatever happens over the last 3weeks of this season will let us know where we stand when it comes to the coaching staff. Coaching does and always sets teams apart. I do believe this is why when we play top tier teams, we have problems winning.

What do you think?

Enjoy the game, let's go Jets!!!
    Last edited by srobjets; 12-19-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Pittsburgh is going to play with intensity and throttle the Jets.

I predict Darelle Revis will get burned by Mike Wallace, then say his hamstring is still bothering him.

I predict Bart Scott will have more penalties than tackles.

I predict there will be some public bickering between players and coaches this week for the Jets. Someone like Braylon Edwards will publicly call out the coaching staff after the game and the Jets organization will spend a week trying to convince everyone that it's not a distraction, and that eveyone is on board and that the team is focused and ready for the Chicago game.

Oh, and I predict Nick Folk will be released this week.

Thanks for listening.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3869669]I think Pittsburgh is going to play with intensity and throttle the Jets.

I predict Darelle Revis will get burned by Mike Wallace, then say his hamstring is still bothering him.

I predict Bart Scott will have more penalties than tackles.

I predict there will be some public bickering between players and coaches this week for the Jets. Someone like Braylon Edwards will publicly call out the coaching staff after the game and the Jets organization will spend a week trying to convince everyone that it's not a distraction, and that eveyone is on board and that the team is focused and ready for the Chicago game.

Oh, and I predict Nick Folk will be released this week.

Thanks for listening.[/QUOTE]

If their offense didn't show up against the Bengals, a divisional opponent, why would they show up for us?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;3869676]If their offense didn't show up against the Bengals, a divisional opponent, why would they show up for us?[/QUOTE]

Because they, like everyone else, are sick of hearing Rex Ryan flap his fat gums.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3869677]Because they, like everyone else, are sick of hearing Rex Ryan flap his fat gums.[/QUOTE]

As I said to you before, if that's their main motivation, then they are pathetic.
    They need to stoop to low levels to find motivation.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cUX_NXQPA-s/SdTev2Hzo2I/AAAAAAAAAUg/WU1ApM4kAwY/s400/ENRON+stock+chart+SOURCE+Bloomberg.bmp[/IMG]