Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giant Collapse

Giant Collapse

made anything we've done this year look like baby stuff. they just took the cake for biggest fail of the year. unbelievable ... could u imagine if that happened in Jet land?

Lots of suicides if that happened to us.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3869840]Lots of suicides if that happened to us.[/QUOTE]

I'm depressed for the Giants and I can't stand them ....it was that bad

Veteran
    I loved every minute of that 4th qtr!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Friggin awesome....maybe this Monday they can concentrate on slamming their own team for a change.

[SIZE="7"]And it serves them right for letting the Fins use their facility last week! ****ers!!![/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=John_0515;3869840]Lots of suicides if that happened to us.[/QUOTE]

And the downside would be what?? A board with less negative clutter??:P

Giants will get a pass by the media, afterall they were playing Vick and the magnificent Andy Reid.

Had it been our JETS.....there wouldnt be enough internet pages for the haters to post articles on the collapse.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TRAVIS BICKLE;3869870]I loved every minute of that 4th qtr!![/QUOTE]

especially the last 10 seconds....:P

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3869890]Friggin awesome....maybe this Monday they can concentrate on slamming their own team for a change.

[SIZE="7"]And it serves them right for letting the Fins use their facility last week! ****ers!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

who the hell cares that the fins used there practice facility. im pretty sure that had nothing to do with the jets lossing the past 2 weeks

All Pro
    Eli has the most interceptions in the NFL this season. Can you imagine if that stat applied to Sanchez, how that would light up the media?

All League
    Vick beat the Giants like a Dog.

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3869828]made anything we've done this year look like baby stuff. they just took the cake for biggest fail of the year. unbelievable ... could u imagine if that happened in Jet land?[/QUOTE]

Wait, we are not quite done YET; from 9-2 to 9-7 is far worse

All League
    LOL @ the Giants thread to deflect the piss poor football we're playing right now. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3869828]made anything we've done this year look like baby stuff. they just took the cake for biggest fail of the year. unbelievable ... [B]could u imagine if that happened in Jet land?[/B][/QUOTE]

Very true. It would Same Old Jets this and that... But the Giants just had the biggest OMG we're choke artists moment of all time.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Austin;3870904]Very true. It would Same Old Jets this and that...

But the Giants just had the biggest OMG we're choke artists moment of all time.[/QUOTE]

You're about 30 years too late.

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/11/amd_pisarcik-fumble.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3869890]

[SIZE="7"]And it serves them right for letting the Fins use their facility last week! ****ers!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="7"]Karma[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="6"][/SIZE]:yes:

For those who have been watching football longer than I have: you think this displaces the Miracle at the Meadowlands as the worst chokejob in Giants history? I kinda think it does, but this game is fresh in the mind, and I've only ever seen the prior play on highlight reels.

I actually kinda feel bad for Giant fans. I don't hate them (the way I hate the Mets, f.ex.), I'm more indifferent to them, since I lack DirecTV and would thus like to watch a decent team play in the other local game every week. But wow, lightning fast collapse + having to take **** from one of the worst fanbases in America (Philly)? Ouch.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=xxaaaxx;3871188]For those who have been watching football longer than I have: you think this displaces the Miracle at the Meadowlands as the worst chokejob in Giants history? I kinda think it does, but this game is fresh in the mind, and I've only ever seen the prior play on highlight reels.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so.

At worst, today's game was headed to OT.

With a kneel down, that game was over.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3871375]I don't think so.

At worst, today's game was headed to OT.

With a kneel down, that game was over.[/QUOTE]

agreed but 28 points in 7 minutes? thats seriously just as bad. not to mention for the division lead. if the giants win this game they control the division with 2 games left. seriously this is just as bad of a collapse if not worse. this game meant so much and if you watched it entirely like i did this game wasn't even close and it was a blow out. hell the announcers were already talking about the eagles and their wild card possibilities. this was BAD man ... punting it with like 9 seconds left right to Jackson's hands? You tackle him and its OT and he runs it back with no time left? ... Man they have 2 of the worst losses in NFL history ... you can argue back n forth which one was worse that what makes today so bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bigdanNJ;3870024]who the hell cares that the fins used there practice facility. im pretty sure that had nothing to do with the jets lossing the past 2 weeks[/QUOTE]

It's a slap in the face to the Jets. If we let the Eagles use our facility or the stadium you think that would have been ok with them? :rolleyes: