Thread: Who can defend Shotty now.

Who can defend Shotty now.

seriously, I think he's gone next season.

Great thread!

[QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;3870313]seriously, I think he's gone next season.[/QUOTE]

What's sad was the first couple drives (yeah i know the first one he went 3 and out) he did pretty well. Stretched the field with the run. Short throws to receivers in space, deeper options in the mix.... then it's like he called it a day and started reading the plays off a sheet of paper.

Jets Insider VIP
    Interesting. Tell me more.

he's called an excellent game so far, but it is clear Rex's hands are all over this gameplan.

The players are also actually executing.

Its the defense right now that isn't coming thru.

all i can say is the Jets are going to crushed. ..i have a feeling the steelers will score on every drive. .... this reminds me of the Pats game

Schotty has been good today. We've had 3 drives, and moved the ball really well on 2 of them. We points on one, and a bad penalty stopped the other one (not Schotty's fault).

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JB1089;3870408]Schotty has been good today. We've had 3 drives, and moved the ball really well on 2 of them. We points on one, and a bad penalty stopped the other one (not Schotty's fault).[/QUOTE]

lmao, it was 2nd and 19, not 2nd and 39. The penalty hurt, yes, but Schitty conceded that drive by calling a dive up the middle for 2.

You have to love ****tys great time management. This f()cking guy has to be fired. How can you go into a 2 minute offense and not have more than one play ready. He has no feel for the game, if you are not going to go for it, take a freaking knee. Anyone who defends this d!ckhead is a fool!!!

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3870442]lmao, it was 2nd and 19, not 2nd and 39. The penalty hurt, yes, but Schitty conceded that drive by calling a dive up the middle for 2.[/QUOTE]

how do we not call time out earlier there? what are we doing?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ryu79;3870516]what are we doing?[/QUOTE]

Playing "Jets ****ing football"

I'm seriously done defending Schotty but dude isn't calling that bad of a game. 2nd and 19 against the steelers he spread them out left and sanchez clearly called an audible. u can tell the difference in LT's stance when Sanchez made a call and 2 lineman. He was ready to pass block and Sanchez called that audible. The screen pass in the goal line was very conservative but seriously ... on 2nd down sanchez gets ANOTHER pass battered down. I don't want Sanchez making any decisions today on 3rd and long. the way he's played you need to be smart. Seriously the offense hasn't been stellar but they aren't a complete fail as they've switched field position and moved the ball for the most part. the steelers d is real good. as for the defense ... unacceptable. 96 yards? 3rd and 15? no problem .... we should be up at least 13-3 in this game but the slauson penalty and that 96 yard drive have killed us

Banned
    [QUOTE=srobjets;3870508]You have to love ****tys great time management. This f()cking guy has to be fired. How can you go into a 2 minute offense and not have more than one play ready. He has no feel for the game, if you are not going to go for it, take a freaking knee. Anyone who defends this d!ckhead is a fool!!![/QUOTE]

This.

High school coaches plan for this. This guy's a f*cking joke.

I can't believe it man, this Shoddy's getting worse

Jets Insider VIP
    I dont think Schotty has anything to do with calling time outs.

That one is on Mark and Rex.