Thread: Bart Scott...

Bart Scott...

What's this guy good for except a few bonehead penalties every few weeks?

Jets Insider VIP
    For his "swagger". And for his trash talking abilities.

The sad thing is he won't even be cut because he's a favorite of the fat ****.

He's overrated just like Ryan. He's talked a bunch of sh!t like Ryan and has done nothing just like Ryan. They both have to go m

Sorry I'll say it and take the heat.

Bart may not be the best cover LB but you guys obviously dont appreciate that he is the guy who blows up FB's and pulling Guards....its clear that none of you have ever had a brick wall come at you and try to clean your clock out so his RB can get past you.

Bart sticks his neck out on every run play. He is no Patrick Willis in coverage, we know that. I didnt see him miss a tackle that killed us today.

I wish I had a clip of the run in the 4th Quarter where Bart was absolutely ran over by the Pittsburgh O-Lineman. He needs to step it up and play to his potential.

The guy is stealing money from Woody.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3871866]The guy is stealing money from Woody.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Overpaid by a long shot. This guy misses a lot of tackles. Makes some big ones here and there, but misses mostly. We could get some one way cheaper to do what he is doing out there

All League
    I agree. Invisible. Must be cut along with a lot of others.

So many geniuses on this site.

I am more disappointed with Calvin Pace.

[QUOTE=boxman;3872020]So many geniuses on this site.[/QUOTE]

Explain to me otherwise? What does he do?

[QUOTE=Mike D;3872034]Explain to me otherwise? What does he do?[/QUOTE]

I'm not arguing that he's had an exceptional season. I just find it hilarious that after beating a top team on the road people want to talk about how much we suck and who needs to be cut.

All League
    [QUOTE=boxman;3872052]I'm not arguing that he's had an exceptional season. I just find it hilarious that after beating a top team on the road people want to talk about how much we suck and who needs to be cut.[/QUOTE]

No instead we should be praising the team and not seeing where we can improve. Lets ignore the faults because they'll fix themselves. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3872058]No instead we should be praising the team and not seeing where we can improve. Lets ignore the faults because they'll fix themselves. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Obviously there's plenty to improve on. I didn't say anything to that effect. Is getting rid of Bart Scott going to help us right now? Really? Regardless of his spotty play, he's a vocal figure in the locker room and that can't be undervalued at this point in the season.

They need to make an example out of him.

I'd leave him on the tarmac in Pittsburgh.