Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Balls

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3873288]I want to see him do that again against Chicago. I don't think even Urlacher can deal with him.[/QUOTE]

I will pray that they put Urlacher on Edwards. :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872800]Weatherferd. Those punts pinning the Steelers back were huge. The first set up Taylors safety. :yes:[/QUOTE]

The one that caused the safety was a great punt. The last one was a horrible punt where he got a series of lucky bounces.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... edwards ...

l_j_r

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3873864]I will pray that they put Urlacher on Edwards. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Just send Edwards up the seam all day if that's the case. Safety will double Holmes, and if not throw it to Holmes.

Honestly, the Bears' defense is good, but not as good as the Steelers' defense. Maybe without Polamaulu

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJinBoston;3873520]Some under the radar people.

1) Cole: broke up both passes in the endzone on the last drive.

2) Hunter: Woodley & Harrison were essentially silent (outisde of the helmet to helmet that wasn't called).

3) Weaterford: dropped 2 within the 10.

I also have to give one to Shotty. Didn't abandon the run game. Had some nice, quick completions for Sanchez. Some questionable calls but overall a solid game.[/QUOTE]

Weatherford actually had 3 punts insider the 10, and 2 of those were inside the 5

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3874449]Just send Edwards up the seam all day if that's the case. Safety will double Holmes, and if not throw it to Holmes.

Honestly, the Bears' defense is good, but not as good as the Steelers' defense. Maybe without Polamaulu[/QUOTE]

Wherever the Bears are strongest on defense, [I]THAT's[/I] what Schitthead will try to attack. Bank on it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3874454]Wherever the Bears are strongest on defense, [I]THAT's[/I] what Schitthead will try to attack. Bank on it.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Did you notice how the Packers did everything they could to run away from Wilfork?

Not us baby, we are running between the tackles right at em. Then down 21-0 he realizes maybe running on the edges might be a good idea.

Oh, forget throwing against Arrington, lets challenge McCourty up the sideline with Braylon. I don't think McCourty has been beaten on that play all year.
    How about a Edwards does a stop & uses the end line to block McCourty from even having a chance at the ball?