Thread: Marquice Cole quietly saved the game...

Marquice Cole quietly saved the game...

Made a nice play on Sanders.....

Maybe this guy could play the nickel

good job by cole but i wouldn't want him for nickel...i still wanna see wilson get a chance..he has been getting better and drew coleman scared me today while covering sanders

[QUOTE=Rexamillion5592;3871713]good job by cole but i wouldn't want him for nickel...i still wanna see wilson get a chance..he has been getting better and drew coleman scared me today while covering sanders[/QUOTE]

I think Wilson is behind both Cole and Coleman on the depth chart.... He's a bust

i think he needs more of a chance imo...he got thrown to the sharks early in the season....

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JerryJet;3871737]I think Wilson is behind both Cole and Coleman on the depth chart.... He's a bust[/QUOTE]

LOL, way too early to call him a bust. CB is the toughest position to transition from college to pros. Most rookies get eaten alive. We'll have to see!

Cole stayed with his man to SAVE the season for about 10 seconds, and you want Wilson over him??

Insane

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JerryJet;3871807]Cole stayed with his man to SAVE the season for about 10 seconds, and you want Wilson over him??

Insane[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you on this one. Wilson is crap this season. I understand the learning curve for rookie CB's, so I'm holding out hope, but this kid has been crap. Admittedly he's gradually getting better which is good.

But right now:

Coleman & Cole > Wilson.

unfortunately.

All Pro
    Major props to Cole! He has earned more and more minutes and we saw why today...

So far, no return on investment in this year's draft. Maybe in the long run.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Flaming Mo;3871993]Major props to Cole! He has earned more and more minutes and we saw why today...[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree. Its about time COLE got a chance to show what he has.

[QUOTE=Heynowguy;3872073]So far, no return on investment in this year's draft. Maybe in the long run.[/QUOTE]

Holmes

[QUOTE=Santonio;3872082]Holmes[/QUOTE]

More of a trade move than a draft move.

[QUOTE=Santonio;3872082]Holmes[/QUOTE]

yup especially cuz we drafted holmes

Veteran
    Wilson had one nice play on 3rd down where he had great coverage on his receiver and the pass was incomplete. Other than that, it's pretty much a crapshoot what you're going to get from any of these 3 CBs on any given play. It's good that Cole stepped up when he did though.