Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Go Packers!!! GB@NE

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets Go Packers!!! GB@NE

My favorite two teams are my Jets and anyone who beats the Pats so lets go Packers!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    if GB pulls this win out we are very very much alive in the division race...

i think it's fair to say that if NE wins tonight they all but lock up the division

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not a nice thread.:)

The Peckers will be #27 in TFB's home winning streak.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Pack! :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you crazy?? Matt Flynn is gonna beat the patriots like i'm gonna win the lottery

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3871889]Are you crazy?? Matt Flynn is gonna beat the patriots like i'm gonna win the lottery[/QUOTE]

Hey we werent supposed to beat the Steelers today.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any given Sunday, but seriously? They just lost to the Lions last week.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone outside of Wisconsin actually believe GB is even gonna keep this within 2 touchdowns? 3 hours of Michaels/Collinsworth slobbering over the Patsies...I'm not even watching that ****.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3871889]Are you crazy?? Matt Flynn is gonna beat the patriots like i'm gonna win the lottery[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/posts/brett_gelman.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

... i hope we are both wrong my friend.... effin' rodgers doesnt like to dive when he runs dammit... :steamin:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3871847]if GB pulls this win out we are very very much alive in the division race...

i think it's fair to say that if NE wins tonight they all but lock up the division[/QUOTE]

The division race has been over since the Miami game, NE already has won the division.

Pats only need to beat ONE of the Bills and Dolphins to clinch division. Tonight's game isn't even relevant in regards to Jets. Jets can win next two and will still be stuck as wild card if the Pats split against their two divisional opponents

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=w0mbat;3872004]The division race has been over since the Miami game, NE already has won the division.

Pats only need to beat ONE of the Bills and Dolphins to clinch division. Tonight's game isn't even relevant in regards to Jets. Jets can win next two and will still be stuck as wild card if the Pats split against their two divisional opponents[/QUOTE]

sigh..... +1

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=w0mbat;3872004]The division race has been over since the Miami game, NE already has won the division.

Pats only need to beat ONE of the Bills and Dolphins to clinch division. Tonight's game isn't even relevant in regards to Jets. Jets can win next two and will still be stuck as wild card if the Pats split against their two divisional opponents[/QUOTE]

We can still root for injuries.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on what tiebreaker? Honest question. Not that I believe we have a chance in hell of winning the East, but if they lost tonight (which they won't) and that convoluted scenario came to pass, wouldn't we both be 12-4, and split the h2h, division, conf, and common opponents tiebreakers right down the middle?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=xxaaaxx;3872046]Based on what tiebreaker? Honest question. Not that I believe we have a chance in hell of winning the East, but if they lost tonight (which they won't) and that convoluted scenario came to pass, wouldn't we both be 12-4, and split the h2h, division, conf, and common opponents tiebreakers right down the middle?[/QUOTE]

If Pats and Jets finish 12-4 (with New England losing to Packers tonight AND either Miami or Buffalo), New England wins division based on strength of victory. It's the fourth tiebreaker.

There is really no way to win the division unless Jets win out and Pats lose out. With the way the Jets play on the road, that might not be the worst thing I guess...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No chance.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=xxaaaxx;3872046]Based on what tiebreaker? Honest question. Not that I believe we have a chance in hell of winning the East, but if they lost tonight (which they won't) and that convoluted scenario came to pass, wouldn't we both be 12-4, and split the h2h, division, conf, and common opponents tiebreakers right down the middle?[/QUOTE]

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
    2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
    3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Pats will win the third breaker so the Pats only need to tie the Jets division record. Assuming Jets beat Bills they'll be 4-2 in division, Pats are 3-1 now and therefore only need a split to equal Jets 4-2 division record

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want Clay Matthews to crush Welker and Woodhead tonight.

Flynn is in..... Belicheat is licking his chops.

We shall see....anything is possible but the Pats are more of an NFL DARLING right now than the Packers.

I want the 2009 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR to win this game by going PICK6 tonight.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well if we both finished 12-4 we'd both be 9-3 in common games (3-1 in division (excluding each other), 3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC North), but B Smith is right, their wins over Baltimore + SD + Indy would give them strength of victory easily. Meh. Oh well, we seem to play better on the road anyway.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love to see it but they will really have to man up.