Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can we beat Steelers but lose to Fins!

How can we beat Steelers but lose to Fins!

I think if Troy P. was in there it could have been different turnout.

But Sanchez played better today, he didn't look scared like in the last Pats
    game.. Edwards I thought played really well... Lets go Green Bay...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    No excuses for a win, we dont have to think of scenarios if they were different.

[QUOTE=LivermoreJetsFan;3871846]I think if Troy P. was in there it could have been different turnout.

game.. Edwards I thought played really well... Lets go Green Bay...[/QUOTE]

i thought the same thing...i mean jeez Buffalo beat Miami today..

it is what it is...just move forward and let's go GB!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    two things - mental attitude (they were playing scared last week) and Shotty looked at the abyss that was his future career if he didn't turn things around. also, (oops that's three) Rex probably got more involved in the O game plan

Jets Insider VIP
    Because this is the NFL.

How did the Browns beat the Pats?

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    The "We lost to that team, but beat the team that just beat them, so how is that possible?" line of thinking doesn't work in the NFL. There are so many factors in each game. Teams don't match up against one another the same as any other two teams. Field, weather, O and D game plans, personnel differences, injuries, distractions, etc. etc. etc.

Practice Squad
    Very easy, it wasn't at home!!!!

[QUOTE=GreenLantern;3871906]Very easy, it wasn't at home!!!![/QUOTE]

you know, maybe the jets going on the road in the playoffs isn't the worst thing to ever happen, if that's how things pan out

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;3871887]Because this is the NFL.[/QUOTE]

+1

That's just how it goes. How can the Pats beat us, the Steelers, the Ravens, and the Colts, and lose to the freakin Browns?

[QUOTE=LivermoreJetsFan;3871846]I think if Troy P. was in there it could have been different turnout.

They were in a slump and Sanchez was pretty much the reason they were slumping. I wouldn't say Sanchez is out of his slump, but he played well enough to win today. He protected the football. He did a great job of taking what the defense was giving him. They got a big win today and I'm confident if they faced the Dolphins they would kick the sh$t out of them. Be happy about the win.

Jets Insider VIP
    How? The Jets scored 6 points last week and 22 this week.

If the Jets scored 22 last week then the Jets would have won.

[QUOTE=boxman;3871898]How did the Browns beat the Pats?[/QUOTE]

/thread

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3871932]They were in a slump and Sanchez was pretty much the reason they were slumping. I wouldn't say Sanchez is out of his slump, but he played well enough to win today. He protected the football. He did a great job of taking what the defense was giving him. They got a big win today and I'm confident if they faced the Dolphins they would kick the sh$t out of them. Be happy about the win.[/QUOTE]

The line was the difference this week. They did a solid job.

Banned
    That's the nature of the NFL. One game has nothing to do with an another. You know the Pats, who look unstoppable right now? They lost to the 5-9 Cleveland Browns.

[QUOTE=srobjets;3871992]The line was the difference this week. They did a solid job.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, how could I forget. I thought they were DEAD after Woody went down. Whenever Woody went down in the past (Houston, Miami), the WHOLE OL went down the tubes. BIG props to Wayne Hunter. They showed the Steelers who was the true bully today.

Not ot be harsh, but I hate that kind of reasoning.

If "we had Jenkins in there" alot of things might be different.

You play with the horses you got. Win or lose.

The Polamalu argument is BS. We've had some major injuries as well.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3871914]you know, maybe the jets going on the road in the playoffs isn't the worst thing to ever happen, if that's how things pan out[/QUOTE]

I agree, I would love to have home playoff games as a season ticket holder, but it seems they are always better on the road. Let's clinch next week, and last game we can party!!

[QUOTE=boxman;3872029]The Polamalu argument is BS. We've had some major injuries as well.[/QUOTE]

They are a different defense with Troy P....

I was @ the Ravens vs Steelers game two weeks ago.... He WON them that game...

Troy P is a difference maker.