Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Slauson is a big problem

Matt Slauson is a big problem

I think part of the reason our running game is so bad lately is the fact that teams know we will run to the right.

Left Guard is a problem, and one of the many reasons this team won't go to the super bowl.

I also believe Slauson leads to league in holding penalties... He's officially a cone...

The Jets have to be highly disappointed in their draft this year. I think they expected Vlad and Wilson to contribute.

[QUOTE=JerryJet;3872186]I think they expected Vlad and Wilson to contribute.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

You should be the coach. Clearly you know more about football than anyone.

I'm pretty sure you're not a Jets fan.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3872197]You should be the coach. Clearly you know more about football than anyone.

I'm pretty sure you're not a Jets fan.[/QUOTE]

I think the Jets have good coaches... Talent is the problem IMO....

All League
    If there's anyone i want to meet in real life... it's you.... bet your girl is hot, or so I've heard

[QUOTE=JerryJet;3872186]I think part of the reason our running game is so bad lately is the fact that teams know we will run to the right.

Left Guard is a problem, and one of the many reasons this team won't go to the super bowl.

I also believe Slauson leads to league in holding penalties... He's officially a cone...

The Jets have to be highly disappointed in their draft this year. I think they expected Vlad and Wilson to contribute.[/QUOTE]

go away you are not a Jet fan.

[QUOTE=JerryJet;3872214]I think the Jets have good coaches... Talent is the problem IMO....[/QUOTE]

I'd be curious if the moderators checked your IP address.

Jerry I'm sorry, you've been the worst today. Your posts are really dumb.

who the hell is this jerry character. Can I call HIM a sissy?

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3872226]Jerry I'm sorry, you've been the worst today. Your posts are really dumb.[/QUOTE]

The worst

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JerryJet;3872186]I think part of the reason our running game is so bad lately is the fact that teams know we will run to the right.

The Jets have to be highly disappointed in their draft this year. I think they expected Vlad and Wilson to contribute.[/QUOTE]

Jerry, my arse is pregnatn with your child.

ooops.

[QUOTE=JerryJet;3872186]Left Guard is a problem, and one of the many reasons this team won't go to the super bowl. [/QUOTE]
    Dump please.

Ridiculous.

[QUOTE=sackdance;3872254]Dump please.

Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

+ forever

Interesting post. I looked it up and stats.com has Slauson having 2 holding calls against him in the first 13 games, adding in the one from today and that's 3.

But you're right on the money. 3 has to be far and away the most holding calls in the NFL by one offensive lineman. 3!!

Im going to go ahead and excuse you for just beginning to watch the Jets season from Week 13.

All Pro
    There should be a board on this site where you have to pass a football IQ quiz to be able to post in.
    I've heard some of the stupidest **** in the world on this site from people who think they know about football.
    I'm not sure which is worse, this thread or the people talking about how Revis gave up that 3rd and 18.
    ****ing idiots.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Not everyone walks into the league and starts, some players need to develop. Like some individuals brains.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

"That's gold, Jerry. Gold!"

The "JET" part in JerryJet's name is really referring to Kenny "The Jet" Smith. He's a Basketball Troll pretending to be a Football fan.

Did you know that if you predicted that every NFL team wouldn't win the Superbowl, you'd be right 96.9% of the time.