Thread: This Game could have given me a heart attack

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This Game could have given me a heart attack

My heart was pounding in the last 2 minutes, literally non stop. What a crazy ending. Nobody can say these are the Same Old Jets, Big Ben would have scored a TD against the SOJ. This team has already improved over last years win total.

If any game could make me want to go back to drinking, it would be today.

jetman67 - This Game could have given me a heart attack

or it could have been the 50 wings you ate

Yup, clutched my chest a couple of times during the last minute no doubt :yes:

Veteran
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfflRNpwKA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfflRNpwKA[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TampaT;3872255]jetman67 - This Game could have given me a heart attack

or it could have been the 50 wings you ate[/QUOTE]

No wings anymore. Fried foods are never on the menu anymore. As good as wings taste, they give you momentary satisfaction, but the longterm impact on the arteries is bad stuff.

My current fave gameday food is sashimi.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetman67;3872212]My heart was pounding in the last 2 minutes, literally non stop. What a crazy ending. Nobody can say these are the Same Old Jets, Big Ben would have scored a TD against the SOJ. This team has already improved over last years win total.

If any game could make me want to go back to drinking, it would be today.[/QUOTE]

wait a sec...stop the press jetman67 dont drink any more? holy mooley! see thats what the pacific north west does to eastern atlantic sea board people. It deprives them of everything even drinking. How could even watch a jet game and dont drink? unbelieveable!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TechJet;3874151]wait a sec...stop the press jetman67 dont drink any more? holy mooley! see thats what the pacific north west does to eastern atlantic sea board people. It deprives them of everything even drinking. How could even watch a jet game and dont drink? unbelieveable![/QUOTE]

LOL Yep, replaced the booze with coffee. Always at a networking function, and prefer to be aware of what I am doing.

Veteran
    Just think, Giants fans had real heart attacks.