Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or Steeler fans cry babies. ..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or Steeler fans cry babies. ..

. .and I have to say, the refs did a horrible job during this game. ..i don't know what to say, but i sensed that the fans are so use to calls going there way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they might be crybabies! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right because we don't boo when the opposing team corners hold our WR's as he runs passed him, lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3872321]Right because we don't boo when the opposing team corners hold our WR's as he runs passed him, lol.[/QUOTE]

They booed literally every call that went against them. And there weren't many. I didn't hear any boos when the refs gave them a free first down for literally no reason whatsoever on the Steelers first TD drive.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jvill 51;3872352]They booed literally every call that went against them. And there weren't many. I didn't hear any boos when the refs gave them a free first down for literally no reason whatsoever on the Steelers first TD drive.[/QUOTE]

The old nine-yard first down trick. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda hard to cry with 6 of them......

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the refs were fine today (except maybe the Slauson hold). They picked up a few flags that could have went against the Jets (most importantly on the Brad Smith kickoff return).

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;3872297]. .and I have to say, the refs did a horrible job during this game. ..i don't know what to say, but i sensed that the fans are so use to calls going there way.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's an understatment. This team lucks out so much in the penalty area. Took the Superbowl officials something like 6 years to finally fess up they screwed the Seahawks. They showed up at the SS facility about a year ago as reported.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Steelers themselves were crybabies. I'd never seen another team whine for a flag after every play. I guess someone never mailed the envelope this week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3872567]The Steelers themselves were crybabies. I'd never seen another team whine for a flag after every play. I guess someone never mailed the envelope this week.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

I man the fans are always going to cry.

If we had a decent stadium that would allow for actually crowd noise, you would hear us boo too.

But for the players just to continually cry ever single play, just comes off amateurish.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3872567]The Steelers themselves were crybabies. I'd never seen another team whine for a flag after every play. I guess someone never mailed the envelope this week.[/QUOTE]

It was atrocious. I think they must have gotten the word that the refs throw easy flags against us.

Even so the steelers were just huge babies out there.

Their defense was certainly winded for the last 6 minutes.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=B Smith 16;3872471]I thought the refs were fine today (except maybe the Slauson hold). They picked up a few flags that could have went against the Jets (most importantly on the Brad Smith kickoff return).[/QUOTE]

Especially when they took a 2nd and 1 and wrongly changed it into a 1st down setting up a Steeler TD. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure you will hear boos at every stadium in the league when a call goes against their team.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872934]Especially when they took a 2nd and 1 and wrongly changed it into a 1st down setting up a Steeler TD. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And it was so quick. Everything is being taped...what is wrong with these guys?
    There must be immense pressure from the NFL. Why though?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't gotten the benefit of the doubt on flags the entire season so I really could care less about the Stealers (or any other team for that matter). We won the game so f*** them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3872321]Right because we don't boo when the opposing team corners hold our WR's as he runs passed him, lol.[/QUOTE]

And they didn't hold us every other play that went uncalled? Not to mention they didnt have a penalty called on them until halfway through the 3rd. Give me a break, there fans were crying like babies for blatantly obvious calls our way... All 3 of em ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO approximately 33% of Steeler Fans are crybabies. Sunday evening, several hours after the game had ended, I sent a text to 3 friends who are Steeler fans. One response was that it was a close game and he looked forward to the playoff rematch. One did not respond at all. One responded with over 10 text messages which started with the Steelers were robbed, evolved into "I only count Championships", and closed with "enjoy your Week 15 Championship".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;3873159] One responded with over 10 text messages which started with the Steelers were robbed, evolved into "I only count Championships", and closed with "enjoy your Week 15 Championship".[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the message boards of every team in this league that loses a close game and you will see cry babies, including this one....and I am one of them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounded like the fans wanted a flag after every incomplete pass.