Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cris Collinsworth is such a....

Cris Collinsworth is such a....

Suck ass

He didn't see the helmet to helmet the first 3 times they showed the replay, saying the player hit the WR with his shoulder.

Once the refs call a flag after conferring, he says "Yes, it's clearly a penalty, I didn't see it initially" (on the same replay, mind you).

He's such a suck ass.

Douche?

Veteran

chris collingsworth is such a,

Swollen, infected, homosexually manipulated sphincter.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3872322]Suck ass

He didn't see the helmet to helmet the first 3 times they showed the replay, saying the player hit the WR with his shoulder.

Once the refs call a flag after conferring, he says "Yes, it's clearly a penalty, I didn't see it initially" (on the same replay, mind you).

He's such a suck ass.[/QUOTE]

well the penalty was for leading with the helmet not for helmet to helmet...i only saw replay once but though it hit shoulder also

All League
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3872322]Suck ass

He's such a suck ass.[/QUOTE]

He and Joe Theisman are the worst in the booth.

[QUOTE=JI;3872420]He and Joe Theisman are the worst in the booth.[/QUOTE]

AND

Phil Simms, another moron

Jets Insider VIP
    Remember that Collinsworth was the same Genius that said the Pats were the best team of [B][SIZE="3"]ALL TIME[/SIZE][/B] even after they lost to the Giants in the SB!!!!!:eek:

All Pro
    I love how he praised the **** out of McCourty early in the game saying he could be the ROY and didn't say his name once when he got burnt for a 70 yard TD.

Did he just say that was the best throw he's ever seen?

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3872604]Did he just say that was the best throw he's ever seen?[/QUOTE]

And earlier he said a Kuhn 5 yard screen pass was the best play he's ever seen.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Kleckomania;3872424]AND

Phil Simms, another moron[/QUOTE]

Simms was ridiculously bad today, but he's usually one of my favorites.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3872614]Simms was ridiculously bad today, but he's usually one of my favorites.[/QUOTE]

Simms used to be good, but he's been completely Nantzized. He needs a new partner.

LMAO.
    Collinsworthless said that the BEST THROWN HE HAS EVER SEEN was the pass BRADY threw to BRANCH when he got his arm hit.

If thats not sucking a grown man's cock on national TV, i dont know what is anymore.

I like Cris. He's not a hater. He just gives out a lot to love, to just about anyone really.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Kleckomania;3872424]AND

Phil Simms, another moron[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

[B][SIZE="4"][B]CHRIS COLLINSWORTH GARGLES IN THE MORNING WITH TOM BRADY EJACULATORY DISCHARGE!!!![/B][/SIZE][/B].......im pretty sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=3_Libras;3872745]I like Cris. He's not a hater. He just gives out a lot to love, to just about anyone really.[/QUOTE]

And just doesn't know how to STFU.

At least he's the only one to have the guts to say this:
    Matt Flynn takes apart the Patriots in their home stadium, it has to raise some questions.

[QUOTE=TDJETS10;3872596]I love how he praised the **** out of McCourty early in the game saying he could be the ROY and didn't say his name once when he got burnt for a 70 yard TD.[/QUOTE]

It might have had something to do with the fact that Meriweather slammed into McCourty and took him out of the play.